• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ranger Missions Challenge

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
  • Based off the great spin-off Pokemon game series Pokemon Ranger, where unlike in the main series you don't get to keep every Pokemon you captured throughout the whole story.

Some Rules/Guidelines the Ranger follows:

1. Rangers may only take their Partner Pokemon anywhere with them. No other Pokemon may leave the area it was captured in without the proper ID. You choose your Partner, a starter or something else hacked/traded/caught to use at the start of the game.(although unlike Rangers you can bring any of them with you don't worry).

2. Rangers call on Pokemon to help other people and Pokemon, not for evil. After they help, don't forget to return them to their habitats. You can only capture one Pokemon per area. If it helped fight against a villain Boss or a Gym Leader, you must release/perma-box it and thank it for its help(other than your Partner)! You may also permabox/release one if you would like anytime so you can change your team etc.

3. Rangers may only keep up to a certain number of Pokemon depending on their ID and status. You can only keep up to 6 Pokemon at any time. Of course, shiny Pokemon are an exception and if you go back you can catch something else in an area you passed before.

Now, unfortunatly I've only played the first Ranger game so I have no clue if there is something else I'm missing in the later games, but I'll take suggestions if you think you've got a good one! Anyhow, good luck if you join!

Sign-up:
    Username:
    Game Version/s:
    Partner:

My signup:
    Username: DyingWillFlareon
    Game Version: Randomized Ruby
    Partner: Aron

Back