• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time Is Running Out OOC Thread

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
This is the OOC thread to "Time Is Running Out", a Pokemon roleplay...

Teams (roleplayer teams):​

PresentDay-Damian.png

Damian
The Kanto Trainer​
Spoiler:

PresentDay-Claire.png

Claire
The Johto Trainer​
Spoiler:

PresentDay-Luna.png

Luna
The Hoenn Trainer​
Spoiler:

NPC (Non-Playable-Character) Teams:​

PresentDay-Selene.png

Team Euro Leader Selene
She is currently twenty-one. She started her journey when she was fifteen in her home-region of Sinnoh and chose Chimchar as her starter when the others, Paul chose Turtwig and Barry chose Piplup. She currently travels most of the regions helping who she can.​

Her Team (her main Pokemon seen):​
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

FourYearsAgo-Selene.png

Team Euro Leader Selene (Four Years Ago)
Four years ago from present day, Selene is currently in the Kanto league and region. She has the same personality as her future self and all her Pokemon are very strong, but not as strong as they are in the future. When you battle her, you're in for a tough fight for she usually sends out the Pokemon she used in the Pokemon Elite Four challenges.

Her Team:
Spoiler:

Barry.png

Barry
Barry is a twenty-year old Sinnoh trainer who started his journey when Selene did. He chose Piplup as his starter. Selene and Barry stayed as great friends but he was said to rush into things and envied Paul, the other trainer that started with them.
He currently is traveling the Hoenn region searching for a way to calm the Hoenn legendaries.​

His Team:​
Spoiler:

PresentDay-Damon.png

Damon
Damon is a much unknown trainer that is traveling the Kanto region and is twenty-three, but is said to have come from Sinnoh, beginning his journey two years before Selene with a Turtwig. Somehow, Selene knows him, but she refuses to say why. He is said to own some very strong Pokemon, so if you battle him, be ready for a tough fight!

His Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

steffyace

You can call me Meg
Years
Hey Royal. How's it going?
I was actually wondering if there was going to be an Ooc thread yesterday hehe.

steffyace

You can call me Meg
Years
Yeah XD
I just got my thread approved as well.

So I am excited to see what everyone will do next in the RP.
I find myself checking the thread constantly for new posts heh.

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
As do I. I'm hoping this goes pretty fast too - hoping people'll be active because I have everything plotted off so, yeah. XD

Selene's team up (some of them).

Edit:
Graded Breezy's post.

Hint for all roleplayers: you'll have a minimum of three Pokemon before the last part is up.

Ya'll actually will encounter some Fakemon, two so far in the plot, by the names of Xavernex and Arcas.

Last edited:

steffyace

You can call me Meg
Years
Ugh, my last post kind of sucked, sorry. I have a lack of inspiration at the moment so please excuse me.

And oh, fakemon? That sounds cool.

steffyace

You can call me Meg
Years
Cool trainer cards!
Oh and sorry I haven't gotten my post up yet, Easter has been pretty busy. I should have it up today or tomorrow, sorry again Royal.

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
THERE IS SPECIAL INFORMATION BELOW!
TAKE TIME TO READ THIS!

I decided it would be time to make banners for the roleplay. They contain only the second evolution of all starters, but if asked, I might make ones of all the teams and all the Pokemon caught in the teams.​

Here they are (to put in your signature, just copy the image and post it in your signature):​

ivysaurbanner.png

charmeleonbanner.png

wartortlebanner.png

bayleefbanner.png

quilavabanner.png

croconawbanner.png

grovylebanner.png

combuskenbanner.png

marshtompbanner.png

grotlebanner.png

monfernobanner.png

prinplupbanner.png

THE PLOT IS GOING BY QUICKLY NOW, BUT THE ROLEPLAY'S GOING SLOWLY - NOT JUST ON THE ROLEPLAYER'S PART, BUT ON MINE. I WILL TRY TO GET THE PARTS UP WHEN I CAN, I JUST END UP BEING VERY BUSY AT TIMES.​

Back