• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(GAME) Pokémon SD Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

triggerhappymonk

Strong as crap trainer
Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    POKéMON SD VERSION

This game is made as a PC version of POKéMON XD, but with a different region, story, ect.

Here's the progress so for:

Region: 0%
    Story: 0%
    Pokémon: 100%
    Characters: 100%
    Scripts: 100%

No screen shots as of yet, but screen shots are coming soon.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • WEll three things wrong with this.
    1.You need about 15 posts before you can put up screenshots.
    2.If yould, wait until some maps are made to show progress and move this into the drawing board.
    3.Very unappealing if you don't show a maker, story or again, screenshots.Of course we know its a PC game,otherwise we ,as a General population wouldn't be able to play it.But if you name a maker,people can help you with their knowledge of it .

Mr.puppetman

I'm a real boy!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2010
    Also, this would go in the drawing board, so it should be either moved, or deleted. Next time try reading the rules before you post.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    He said it's XD with a new Region and story... that's like saying I'm remaking Zelda Link to the past with... well a new story and maps, so I think he means he's making a pokémon game...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back