• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crossovers!

Years
  • crossover-6.jpg

What are some of your favorite crossovers? Can be from either movies or television shows!

Years
  • Sonic / Mega Man: Worlds Collide was comic heaven. Hilarious and gripping with great interactions, and Dr Eggman and Dr Wily's partnership... the hoot of the century.

And I seem to faintly recall a Rugrats and Thornberries crossover...? It's just a flash from the nadir of my memory, but I remember liking it.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • While the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour will always be my favorite crossover of all time, part of me also liked those crazy Disney crossovers like Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana. They weren't great but as a kid it was cool.

Back