• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Hoenn Game

Years
An idea of a game went thru my head so I felt like I should be sharing it with the community. I'm very new to the community so please inform me if someone else already had a similar idea.
From what I remember, the main legendaries of Hoenn were related to weather-related disasters, Drought and Flood. I was thinking of extending that idea into the Hoenn region: What if the original protagonist failed to stop Team Magma/Aqua? What if Rayquaza never woke up? What if Rayquaza even failed to stop Groudon/Kyogre?

The plot would be something I have to think more about; I am thinking two plots. Ruby with intensified Drought to dry out the ocean("Too Much Water") and Sapphire with neverending rainfall making near sea-level landmass to be erased from the map. I am yet to create a map idea for this, but when I come up with more ideas, I will try to update on the thread. Whether this idea becomes a game or not, I am willing to create at least a brief outline of the game's plots and materials.

Things I consider in this idea:
-Weather-influenced new Hoenn region&map
-Limiting pokemon into those that appeared in the gen 6 Hoenn remakes (Pre-HOF)
-Remix of original Hoenn music to a more apocalypse-mood
-Region forms of original Hoenn-appearing pokemon based on the weather
-Plot which the player may be considered hero or villain based on opinions of other characters in the game
-If made into a game, RPG Maker

That's it. If you have any suggestions or ideas about this, please feel free to reply to my thread or message me.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 4, 2021
Friend. I think it's an interesting idea. I like it as it is and I would like to create it...
If you're not developing it. Of course.
Do you think it's ok?

Back