• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The darkness in Pokemon (ages 11+)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2018
    Prologe
    Ash Brock Misty Bonnie Clement and Serena where hanging out in a hotel.
    Pika? Asked Pikachu. I think Pikachu wants to go outside Explained Brock. Ash let his
    Little yellow freind walk i to the Forest. Pikachu. Rocket-chu (hey loser) yelled a voice.
    Pidgy (come out pikachu i wont hurt you) A Pidgy hissed. Pika Pi! (What do you want morons)
    A Female Picachu grabbed Poor Pikachu into the forest.

Chapter 1 comming soon

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2018
    Darkness in pokemon chapter 1

Pikachu was kidnapped by other pokemon PIKA! (Let me go!) cried Pikachu . Chu. (You are here to join us) explained Rocketchu She zapped Pikachu Badly. RocketChu was too powerful for him to handle. Pikachu Pika Pi! (I feel as powerful) said pikachu. As he returned to ash. Ask picked up Pikachu who held up a knife. PIKACHU! (I HATE YOU!) yelled PiKachu. Where did he get the knife? asked Bonnie who was only 7. Pikachu then slashed Misty in the face Causing a Scar on her face. MISTY! yelled Clement. Misty was knocked out. Pikachu might gone bad Ash. Said Brock. NO! Screamed Ash. Frokey attack Pikachu but please dont kill him. The frog pokemon jumped into the air.Pikachu shocked Frokey before killing the pokemon and tearing its corpse to shreds it was bloody and Pikachu had no idea he killed Ashes Pokemon.

Back