• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] FT: Apricorn Balls LF:Offers(Competitive mons--->Shinies-->Other)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Me and my friends have restarted a few times the game (I'm at 5 attempt) to get more competitive Tapus/UB and also apricorn balls, and now we have some spare up to trade
    I know a lot of you can be interested in those balls , and they are really hard to "farm", so i'll not give them for low offers
    Cause they aren't onlymine it could take a while to accept the offers cause i have to ask the others

Offer i have considered:
    Spoiler:

Ball traded:
    Spoiler:

Offers accepted:
    Spoiler:

Waiting to trade:
    Spoiler:

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Me and my friends have restarted a few times the game (I'm at 5 attempt) to get more competitive Tapus/UB and also apricorn balls, and now we have some spare up to trade
    I know a lot of you can be interested in those balls , and they are really hard to "farm", so i'll not give them for low offers
    Cause they aren't onlymine it could take a while to accept the offers cause i have to ask the others

Offer i have considered:
    Spoiler:

Ball traded:
    Spoiler:

Offers accepted:
    Spoiler:

Waiting to trade:
    Spoiler:

i really need some apricot balls and i can offer shiny competitive starters for it

shiny dartix
    lvl 54
    ability : overgrown
    nature : adamant
    move set : synthesis , sucker punch , brave bird , leaf blade
    6ivs
    EVs : N/A

shiny torracat
    lvl 54
    ability : blaze
    nature : adamant
    move set flare blitz , u-turn , shadow claw , bite
    6ivs
    EVs : 252 attack , 252 speed

shiny brionne
    lvl 54
    ability : torrent
    nature : modest
    6ivs
    EVs :N/A
    move set : moonblast , surf , ice beam , hyper voice

extra info :
    all of them are in pokeballs
    all of them were cloned

I am really in need of : moon balls , love balls , heavy balls , lure balls , friend ball and level balls

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back