• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF masterballs for Pokemon Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Hey there guys, does anyone has a spare masterball for me in Pokemon Moon? What would you want in exchange? I have a lot of pokemon with HA, several mythical pokemon and a lot of items too. So please, give me a reply if youre willing to give me what i seek. Thank you! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Heya, I have a spare that I likely won't use :) Could you list a couple of your HA Pokes?
    I got more than 200. Here is some of them: Radicate, victreebel, persian, arbok, nidoqueen, raichu, onix, mr mime, golbat, venusaur doduo, machop, voltorb, sandshrew, nidoranF, beedrill, buterfree, magikarp, zubat, graveler, paras, diglett, pidgeotto, porygon, electrode, growlithe, drowzee, nidorino, clefable, dugtrio, hypno, vileplume, arcanine, nidoking, gengar, seaking, venomoth, horsea, goldeen, machamp, snorlax, parasect, rhyhorn exeggutor, primeape, ninetales, poliwrath, slowpoke, wigglytuff, sandslash, golduck, vapereon, eevee, marowak, muk, dewgong, magneton, magnemite, cloyster, tentacruel, tangela...

Does any of these interest you? If not, I got others.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    I could use yet another one. Does anybody else got one? I got lots of HA pokemons as i said before! :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hiya! I'd be happy to send you as many as you'd like! I need nothing in return as they're just cloned and I can get more anytime. c:

Unfortunately my times for trading are kinda limited. I've got trade times tonight (Wed night) from 7-10 PM, Japan time (GMT+9). If that won't work I can also do Sat 10 AM - 10 PM. Let me know if a time in those time frames would work for you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Hiya! I'd be happy to send you as many as you'd like! I need nothing in return as they're just cloned and I can get more anytime. c:

Unfortunately my times for trading are kinda limited. I've got trade times tonight (Wed night) from 7-10 PM, Japan time (GMT+9). If that won't work I can also do Sat 10 AM - 10 PM. Let me know if a time in those time frames would work for you!

That is awesome, i need as many of them as possible with all the ultra beasts and stuff! How about 10 for starters? Ill add your FC right away and by the way, i live in the eastern time zone. As i am writing this post it is currently 22:28 PM.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • That is awesome, i need as many of them as possible with all the ultra beasts and stuff! How about 10 for starters? Ill add your FC right away and by the way, i live in the eastern time zone. As i am writing this post it is currently 22:28 PM.
    Can do! So 11 AM Sat for me is 9 PM Fri for you, would that work? Ideally 12 PM (10 PM for you) is better but that's getting a little late. Let me know!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back