• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] PGE Firered ini issue??

pikachux2

Never Evolve
Years
  • Hey everyone, just got back into hacking and I feel like I had this same problem a long time ago..
    The problem is I get a wild series of unhandled exceptions such as "Length cannot be less than zero", "Value of 58233 is not valid for SelectedIndex", "Record Number is not a valid value"... And even when there is no exception PGE can't read any of the data from the game correctly. I'm using Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1) completely unpatched.. Any ideas? By the way PGE works with my Emerald Version completely fine.

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
  • This guy is an idiot, apparently v1.1 of firered is incompatible with PGE. Use 1.0, find 1.0, its not as easy as fiding 1.1.

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
    Years
  • Hey everyone, just got back into hacking and I feel like I had this same problem a long time ago..
    The problem is I get a wild series of unhandled exceptions such as "Length cannot be less than zero", "Value of 58233 is not valid for SelectedIndex", "Record Number is not a valid value"... And even when there is no exception PGE can't read any of the data from the game correctly. I'm using Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1) completely unpatched.. Any ideas? By the way PGE works with my Emerald Version completely fine.

Maybe PGE not works with 1.1 ???

Back