• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Looks like its me again!
Mewtwo and regigigas in box 18 please.
FC=3309 1001 6943
Thank you very much in advance.
Ok meet you there agian.
well since the rules dont say limit two a person a day i can take the next two too

Munchlax Box 5
Porygon Box 5

(if i can only have two then Disregard this)

No the rules say "you can have as many sets of 2 as you like as long as you go by the rules!!
Meet you there.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Once again Thanx a bunch RNC!
Your welcome!! Do enjoy them please!!
Skitty box 9
rayquaza box 18

this will truely be my last one for the day :P
If you want more, I don't mind, I'll meet you there in a few.

If youre finished with youre trade may i have
Milktank and shuckle in box 16 please.
FC=3309 1001 6943
Thank you very much in advance.

Let me trade with Aljam 1st, then I'll trade with you.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
Years
No sweat. I really appreciate this. I can breed a wish pichu for you and give it to you tomorrow or tuesday if you'd like.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Thank you, till next week ! :D

Maybe you should update that list, some people may be upset that the pokémon they want is gone...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No sweat. I really appreciate this. I can breed a wish pichu for you and give it to you tomorrow or tuesday if you'd like.
Tell me, how can you do that please??
Thank you, till next week ! :D

Maybe you should update that list, some people may be upset that the pokémon they want is gone...

How are they gone??

Thanks for the trades, I will meet you there Roshi and then I'm done til next Sunday please!!

Back