• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dimensional

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Team Name: Team Dimensional
    Hack Name: Pokémon Dimension Version
    Hack of: Fire Red

Introduction​

Hi. My name isn't EverM but you can call me that. Since the first time I played a hack rom, I knew that I could make one too. I read a lot of tutorials and now I feel I'm ready to make one. But I need your help. I know that together, we can make one of the best hack roms ever!

Story
    You are a 14 years old boy/girl who finally can get your first Pokémon and start a journey. However, when you go to the lab, there isn't any starter! So, you go back home, but on the way you find a lot of strange people around a strange little green Pokémon. It uses a attack, taking one of the man out of the way, but bumps into you. So, a big flash happens and you are back at your room. You think that it was just a dream and go get your Pokémon. However, the journey isn't as calm as you expected. You meet new people, discover secrets about your region, battle evil guys and there is this Pokémon that seems to be related to everything! All this and more in Pokémon Dimension.

Features​
    New Region
    Multiple Rivals
    741 Pokémon from all six generations
    New Tiles
    Moves and Abilities from Gen 4-6
    New Archipelago with many islands
    Deepest Story
    Gym Leaders appear more, they don't just give badges
    Difficulty increased a little bit
    Battle Two Evil Teams
    And much more!

What We Are Looking For​
    Advanced Scripters
    Spriters
    Tileset Inserter
    Any other thing you think we need!

Application Form​

Name:
    Time Zone:
    Skills:
    Past Experience:
    Proof of Work (obligatory):

Current Team​

EverM: Leader, Mapper, Basic Scripting

Hope you join the team!

Last edited:
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Name: TJ/Penumbra
    Skill(s): Story writing / Writing support
    Proof of Work: Not in Pokemon but I've spent many years working on my own stories and helping others with tons of ideas and script (not "scripting") writing for things like youtube videos and whatnot I may have not done anything Pokemon related in story I'm positive I'd be very helpful and it's something I really enjoy.
    Availability: Available most times, EST
    What you want to do for this hack: Help the story be the best and most interesting it can be.

Back