• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Masta Hacks Inc.

Omonox

Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue
Years
  • mhi_zps3968efa5.png

Intro
    I'm Omonox, and I've only been hacking since last December. Masta Hacks is the group name I chose after my old username. As a team, I hope to make many hacks with this group. Right now, I am about to release the first beta of my hack, Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue. The first beta took a long time to make and there were many delays. That is why I am starting a team. I need some additional help from other hackers to make this hack a little nicer. I want to make most of the maps, and trainers, and fakemon in the game, but I need spriters, mappers, and such to make them look nicer, and to fix up a lot of problems. As a team, I think my hack will be a lot nicer.

Story
    Two different version where you can discover the Larmog Region. A beautiful region split into two areas divided by the Larmogian Sea. There's a lot to do and many legends in the region. 3,000 years ago, the 35th and final King of Larmog wanted to improve the kingdom by awakening a legendary Pokemon. When he did they became friends but that king realized the pokemon had much more potential. He decided to use his Pokemon for his own selfishness. Then another legendary Pokemon came who decided to fight against him and the two legendaries fought. The whole castle was destroyed and all of the region was too. When the region was rebuilt, people decided Pokemon are very strong. After the first fight, many people decided to battle with Pokemon. Before that, Pokemon were just used as servants, but now they fought in battle. However few people know that the king was saved by the legendary pokemon right before the castle fell, and he has been alive ever since looking for that pokemon to befriend once again. Fast forward 3,000 years and you are 12 years old. You live with your dad, the professor, your mom, and your twin brother. you both get a starter and head off to explore Larmog. But along the way you'll encounter that king who wants to now revive the legendary and go back in time so his castle will never fall, which will end all Pokemon Battles. Will you stop him? You'll have to befriend the other legendary and travel Larmog to find out.

Application
    Nickname (Optional):
    Skills:
    Experience:
    Proof of Work:
    Time Zone:
    Ways to Contact:

Current Team Members
    Omonox (Creater, Mapper, Spriter, Scripter)[/COLOR]
    Greninja17 (Spriter)
    Ruffy789

Current Progress
    11% Complete. I plan to hopefully release 9 betas of the game, so Beta 1, the only complete one so far makes up 11%. However it could be seen as just 5%, because not a whole lot of story takes place in the beta.
    /showthread.php?t=322999 (Link to thread)

Help Wanted
    Assistant Scripter (0 out of 1)
    Assistant Mapper (0 out of 3)
    Assistant Spriter (1 out of 2)
    Tile Editor (0 out of 1)
    OW Editor (0 out of 1)
    Version Difference Maker (0 out of 1)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2015
    Intro
    I'm Omonox, and I've only been hacking since last December. Masta Hacks is the group name I chose after my old username. As a team, I hope to make many hacks with this group. Right now, I am about to release the first beta of my hack, Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue. The first beta took a long time to make and there were many delays. That is why I am starting a team. I need some additional help from other hackers to make this hack a little nicer. I want to make most of the maps, and trainers, and fakemon in the game, but I need spriters, mappers, and such to make them look nicer, and to fix up a lot of problems. As a team, I think my hack will be a lot nicer.

Story
    Two different version where you can discover the Larmog Region. A beautiful region split into two areas divided by the Larmogian Sea. There's a lot to do and many legends in the region. 3,000 years ago, the 35th and final King of Larmog wanted to improve the kingdom by awakening a legendary Pokemon. When he did they became friends but that king realized the pokemon had much more potential. He decided to use his Pokemon for his own selfishness. Then another legendary Pokemon came who decided to fight against him and the two legendaries fought. The whole castle was destroyed and all of the region was too. When the region was rebuilt, people decided Pokemon are very strong. After the first fight, many people decided to battle with Pokemon. Before that, Pokemon were just used as servants, but now they fought in battle. However few people know that the king was saved by the legendary pokemon right before the castle fell, and he has been alive ever since looking for that pokemon to befriend once again. Fast forward 3,000 years and you are 12 years old. You live with your dad, the professor, your mom, and your twin brother. you both get a starter and head off to explore Larmog. But along the way you'll encounter that king who wants to now revive the legendary and go back in time so his castle will never fall, which will end all Pokemon Battles. Will you stop him? You'll have to befriend the other legendary and travel Larmog to find out.

Application
    Nickname (Optional):
    Skills:
    Experience:
    Proof of Work:
    Time Zone:
    Ways to Contact:

Current Team Members
    Omonox (Creater, Mapper, Spriter, Scripter)

Current Progress
    11% Complete. I plan to hopefully release 9 betas of the game, so Beta 1, the only complete one so far makes up 11%. However it could be seen as just 5%, because not a whole lot of story takes place in the beta.
    /showthread.php?t=322999 (Link to thread)

Help Wanted
    Assistant Scripter (0 out of 1)
    Assistant Mapper (0 out of 3)
    Assistant Spriter (0 out of 2)
    Tile Editor (0 out of 1)
    OW Editor (0 out of 1)
    Version Difference Maker (0 out of 1)
    you should edit this post and use a different color for most of the text...using that light of a color just makes it hard on the eyes to read...

Omonox

Years
  • you should edit this post and use a different color for most of the text...using that light of a color just makes it hard on the eyes to read...

Sorry about that. With the theme I was using, it looked good. I changed it to black though.

Omonox

Years
  • NickNAME:Grenija7
    Skills:overword spriter, Pokemon spriter
    Expreance:Team omega
    proof of work:http://i.imgur.com/VkabF75.png
    Time Zone:Eastern time

Welcome to the team, Grenija7. You are pretty skilled with sprinting. I already have a ow for the main character, but he has no backsprite, and there is no female protagonist as of right now. I think you could edit all the trainer sprites, so that's great. Work should start next Monday.

Greninja17

Hacker
    Years
  • Ok . Thank for letting me join

I is it ok that I join a team already. BUT CAN i STILL HELP

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Nickname (Optional): Ruffy

Skills: Could do a bit of mapping but mainly applying as a scripter.

Experience: Haven't worked on any hacks other then ones I made alone, as a hobby, these games were never finished and were just for experimental purposes and fun.

Proof of Work: I quit making hacks so I deleted everything rom hacking related after that. :/

Time Zone: (UTC+01:00)

Ways to Contact:
    E-mail: [email protected]

Omonox

Years
  • Nickname (Optional): Ruffy

Skills: Could do a bit of mapping but mainly applying as a scripter.

Experience: Haven't worked on any hacks other then ones I made alone, as a hobby, these games were never finished and were just for experimental purposes and fun.

Proof of Work: I quit making hacks so I deleted everything rom hacking related after that. :/

Time Zone: (UTC+01:00)

Ways to Contact:
    E-mail: [email protected]

Welcome to the team, Ruffy. I can't list you yet because I'm not sure what you'll do yet. If you'll map or just script. I'll wait to see who else joins. Anyway, welcome aboard. The hack is very story driven so there's a lot to do. You'll be a big part of the hack, so thanks for joining.

Omonox

Years
  • Spriting not that hard for me so I can do it full time for your hack

That's great. I think I'll draw fakemon sprites, and have you insert them. For the trainers, do whatever you want. The first beta will have my own sprties, but the next release will look a bit nicer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2015
    Nickname (Optional): Rebel
    Skills: none yet just wanting to learn
    Experience: none....
    Proof of Work: ^
    Time Zone: EST
    Ways to Contact: PM on here, i'd prefer not to post my email on a public forum haha

Omonox

Years
  • Nickname (Optional): Rebel
    Skills: none yet just wanting to learn
    Experience: none....
    Proof of Work: ^
    Time Zone: EST
    Ways to Contact: PM on here, i'd prefer not to post my email on a public forum haha

Welcome aboard, Rebel. I'm probably going to list you as the hacker in training. You can use this experience to learn, but you won't be doing too much. You can help by making some suggestions though, for version differences, and help by making some version differences.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2015
    Welcome aboard, Rebel. I'm probably going to list you as the hacker in training. You can use this experience to learn, but you won't be doing too much. You can help by making some suggestions though, for version differences, and help by making some version differences.
    alright I may not be too good at the actual hacking part of this yet but I am pretty good with ideas when it comes to this kind of stuff and I've beta tested a lot of real games so I can test betas and find problems really well

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Nickname (Optional): StarCRY
    Skills: Working on writing, scripting
    Experience: nonoe with hacks
    Proof of Work: I can send you links to my work...
    Time Zone: Midwest america...
    Ways to Contact:
    gmail: [email protected]

Years
  • Welcome to the team, Ruffy. I can't list you yet because I'm not sure what you'll do yet. If you'll map or just script. I'll wait to see who else joins. Anyway, welcome aboard. The hack is very story driven so there's a lot to do. You'll be a big part of the hack, so thanks for joining.

I'd prefer to script though, as my mapping is mediocre. But thanks ^^

Omonox

Years
  • Nickname (Optional): StarCRY
    Skills: Working on writing, scripting
    Experience: nonoe with hacks
    Proof of Work: I can send you links to my work...
    Time Zone: Midwest america...
    Ways to Contact:
    gmail: [email protected]

Welcome to the team StarCRY. Ruffy is already probably scripting, and only need one scripter, but I suppose maybe you could do something else, like you could work when Ruffy is not available. So, you will be needed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Ok, I'll be waiting!! :) and I'm a good story advisor, so I hope you call on me for that!

Back