• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arceus Chronicles Team Rocket?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2022
    Does anyone have any special inside details about whether or not Jessie and James will be included in Arceus Chronicles? I'm so disappointed that boring Team Galactic is the main antagonist. I mean c'mon they have WOBBUFFET AND MORPEKO!!!

Please someone give any new insights that they have into this series.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Does anyone have any special inside details about whether or not Jessie and James will be included in Arceus Chronicles? I'm so disappointed that boring Team Galactic is the main antagonist. I mean c'mon they have WOBBUFFET AND MORPEKO!!!

Please someone give any new insights that they have into this series.

No they aren't. I don't even think they make an appearance. It mostly focuses on the Sinnoh traveling group with Goh thrown in because it came out around the time Sinnoh/Legends came out in Japan. The Chronicles mini series is basically used for marketing BDSP and Legends.

Back