• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you disappointed in the 7 Day Research Reward?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We've had... lacklustre things in the reward box for the last six or so months. Because there's SO much stuff in the box the chance of getting something you want is actually... low.

Are you disappointed in the rewards or are you enjoying the random legendary chance? If you could change the reward what would you change it to?

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • Actually,I enjoyed the reward.The last time,i was given an opportunity to catch a Suicune with almost 1300 CP when i had no legends.

Years
  • I am not much interested in legendaries but I am a little bit disappointed in the RNG, all I got so far is Lugia and Suicune.
    My preference for what is currently available is:
    Zapdos
    Ho-Oh
    Moltres
    Raikou
    Lugia
    Entei
    Articuno
    Suicune

ムンナ

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2023
    I am not much interested in legendaries but I am a little bit disappointed in the RNG, all I got so far is Lugia and Suicune.
    My preference for what is currently available is:
    Zapdos
    Ho-Oh
    Moltres
    Raikou
    Lugia
    Entei
    Articuno
    Suicune

The kanto birds are no longer in boxes

D0ipomBXcAACJcn.jpg:large

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I am disappointed, all I have been getting from the boxes is moltres (4) and 2 days ago I another entei, hoping for some of the other ones with no luck.

Back