• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Moxie Salamence and Protean Greninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Been trying to get my hands on both for awhile. No luck obviously lol. I have some HA pokemon to trade for them, or legendaries. Trying to get this competitive team together. Would really appreciate anyones help

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Yes that would actually be awesome. I'd prefer that honestly it's just I've posted before with no luck. What can I do for you? Anything in particular?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Yes that would actually be awesome. I'd prefer that honestly it's just I've posted before with no luck. What can I do for you? Anything in particular?

Then the wait is over. You have a trade ^_^ I hope you like timid!

As for something for me, I can't think of anything in particular at the moment, but I am sure there is something in your collection that I would enjoy. What do you have up for trade?

While I am curious to know what pokemon you have, even If I don't see anything I need I would still be happy to trade you froakie as a gift. No worries.

We can keep replying here if you prefer, or you can leave me a profile message or shoot me a pm and talk businness there. Its up to you :)

Also, would you prefer to trade on a gen 6 or 7? I can do either.

Years
  • I appreciate the offer. But I actually already obtained an HA Bagon and it's a Moxie Salamence now :). And sorry I can't help with the tyrunt

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back