• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade G...

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
well, it isn't g-force, rather g-blade or beyblade G generation.
g-blade is easier to say...
anyway it just premiered here in Korea ^_^. there's some new punk blader with a similar bit beast to tyson's, gaia-dragoon. this guy will make his first american/canadian appearance in the v-force movie, coming soon to north america (there should be previews by now, unless it's coming out in 2004 which would suck).
this new guy has an ax-like shooter and is kinda short, so far from the first episode we know that:
max likes mayonaise in his udon* noodles
ray and kenny (hey, that's my name...stupid nelvana...grr) really like red bean pastries, in korean they're called patt-baang
and everyone has a cool new outfit.
plus there are the new engine gears.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
The New kid is called Daichi, Tyson is Takao? I am going to get Driger Gt, whenever it is coming out. I have the whole Driger family, even the Cyber Driger XD

I'm gonna get the RC beyblade one, and I also have this red and black launcher that has the Driger head thingy and u can flip it to put a bit chip in it.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
i have dragoon gt (i love the engine gear *hugs*0 and draciel rc.
i got my mom to freeze some water in a bowl and i used that, it was kewl...
btw omega brendan! u guys should have the gt's by now, i mean beyblade originated in hong kong, i know some beyblade history.

(yeah im a freak)

Kuragari

My Sassy Girl
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 8, 2006
I woulda thought after becoming world champion and all in Beyblade, that would have been the place to stop. o_0; I thought it would have been anyway...

This new Beyblade series just started on TV. I'll probably watch it. I watched first series and while I found it somewhat enjoyable to watch, probably wouldn't rate it as one of the best anime I've seen. o_o

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
BAD NEWS!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

weel nbots talk about it first, the bad news will be in the bottm with caps.

anyway, They don't show the anime in HK anymore, well they might, they stopped at the first season, and then V Force or 2002 never vcame..

THE BAD NEWS!!

BEYBLADE G-GENERATION IS GOING TO BE THE LAST SEASON OF BEYBLADE

BEYBLADE ENDS WITH A TOTAL OF 153 EPISODES AND 3 MOVIES?

Back