• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon X-Dusk

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey everyone!

Me and a few friends are currently working on a game called Pokemon X-Dusk. We started it in around May last year, but we just decided to get back to it!
    The game will hopefully include some new Fakemon, and new map styles, etc, etc.

X-ABILITIES
    We are also hoping to create a new mechanic called X-Ablilities, which I guess you could compare to Mega Evolution mixed with Z-Moves. The user undertakes a special form which makes their ability stronger. The user doesn't need to hold any special stone for this unlike Mega Stones, but instead is a move that is learned at a certain level which is X-Form. Every Pokemon has the ability to use this, and every ability has an X-Variation.

ELONA REGION
    The region that Pokemon X-Dusk takes place in is the Elona region, and you play as either the male character Leo, or the female character Rey. The Elona region contains Pokemon from all regions, including new Pokemon added in the game, such as the starter Pokemon.

STARTERS
    The starter Pokemon in Pokemon X-Dusk are:
    Twigkey, the Grass-type Pokemon which resembles a monkey.
    Squirrlit, the Fire-type Pokemon which resembles a squirrel and eventually evolves into a beaver Pokemon.
    Pin, the Water-type Pokemon which resembles a penguin and evolves into a bigger penguin.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Thanks! Can't wait to release the game to the public! Make sure to DM me on Discord or Pokecommunity if you wanna join our team!

Years

• The X-Abilities looks like how Rayquaza turns into Mega, unless I'm mistaken. But in your case, they don't "mega evolve"?
    Even then, it would be very nice to see how it will be used with weaker fanmons.

The starters remind me of Sword and Shield starters somehow, but considering that you said that you started development last year, it propably is just a coincidence.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey thanks for posting again!

Yeah, the starters are a coincidence lol, when Grookey was announced I thought holy wow i got it right XD

The X-Abilities will hopefully work, we just need someone who's a pro at RPG Maker XP.
    Thanks for showing your interest in the game!

Years
  • Kind of future sight you have there (:

If it is like Rayquaza, it might be more simple that it seems to be.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Yeah it is XD
    Hopefully it is simple, I mean I'm no good at coding so I'm relying on Mystic Animator (part of my team) to do most of the coding whilst we're looking for a pro :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    We got the thread on hot!! Woo!

It's a month later and X-Abilities are still one of the things I'm most looking forward to seeing. Hopefully you'll get them working soon so you can show off a gameplay video, or something exciting like that!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Yeah! Hopefully we can get them working soon! In late June we'll be releasing an early demo so look forward to that! And there'll be a trailer coming soon too!

Pokemon trainer xeo

Sprite/Champion
    Years
  • If you need assistance with this, I am an up-and-coming spriter, I've been looking to help with these things. I can sprite Trainers (not overworld) and Fakemon with instructions, I cannot do animations, but I am still learning, if you need proof of my current experience, I can forward you projects I've created.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    If you need assistance with this, I am an up-and-coming spriter, I've been looking to help with these things. I can sprite Trainers (not overworld) and Fakemon with instructions, I cannot do animations, but I am still learning, if you need proof of my current experience, I can forward you projects I've created.

Yeah! Sounds cool! Add me on discord Ki#8397 and we can talk more about it, and join the server to talk about the game and stuff :) https://discord.gg/kTgyUDx

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey everyone! Update on Pokemon X-Dusk. The demo version of the game will be released by July 19, and a trailer will be revealed before that so there's a lot to look forward to!

Today, I can reveal one of the starter pokemon you can pick on your journey in Elona! Here it is, Dunebone!

Spoiler:

All 3 starters will be revealed in the trailer, so stay tuned!

NOTE:
    The demo will only go up to gym 2
    X-Abilities will not exist in the demo
    Only a certain amount of the fakemon in the game will appear

These are only until the full release, which is looking to be around Winter 2019.

Join the discord server to stay up to date: https://discord.gg/kTgyUDx Stay tuned on the website: https://pokemonxdusk.site123.me

Back