• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA AMA

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    What's your opinion on SJWs?

They are that vocal group of people who speak out against bigotry and intolerance right? My opinion is if they are against bigotry and intolerance, that's great as long as they don't bully or harass anyone and remember to be a decent person at the end of the day, same goes for everyone else too.

Years
  • What makes you a strange rhypno?

How well do you take care of yourself? (Getting enough sleep, eating right, etc.)

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    What makes you a strange rhypno?

How well do you take care of yourself? (Getting enough sleep, eating right, etc.)

Cause I'm a strange guy.

I take care of myself alright. Not that great but not that bad. I get enough sleep most of the time, eat somewhat healthy. etc.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    If Hypno isn't your favorite Pokémon, then who is?

Your favorite movie?

Do you play sports?

My favorite pokemon is undecided. It changes around a lot. But my favorite will likely be a gen 2 mon any time I'm sure.

Favorite movie: I guess I'll say Spider-Man 2.

Do I play sports? Nah, I was never a sports guy, I was a big loser in school, would have been laughed at. Even in gym class I was picked last even with a bunch of other dorks. Now? I would like to yeah, but I would suck and I have no friends to play with.

Last edited:
    Back