• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a trusted cloner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2018
    I'm looking for someone who I can rely to clone Pok?mon for me for trades and/or personal use (I like to use some valuable pokemon for playthroughs and as competitive battles while leaving an untouched clone). In exchange you will be allowed to clone ONE for yourself each time I ask for clones. I am only looking for one person. You must have at least 3 people who can back you up on your reliability. I will also ask that you are available often, if you have set times/dates that you aren't available please let me know. If you have Discord and/or Telegram that will also be useful as I find communicating much easier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back