• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back! Ex: Sheer Winds!

Flame Claw

Flaminator
Years
  • New card, Ivysaur!
    003.jpg

EDIT: Venusaur
    :t243: :t381:

Last edited:

pencilbuddy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    here is a rating for ur cards
    lapras 9.2/10
    blubasuar 7.9/10
    ivysaur 7.5 /10
    venusaur 8.4/10

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
  • If you're talking about the width and that it's not in a proper text box, then it's Photoshop Element's fault.

Anyway, here comes a nice young lady XD.
    007.jpg

Years
  • ok.... to make the attkac effect to be justify there is one in the fangking's symbol sheet "Duplicate this layer onto your card"
    -the hp should be 5 pixels up and 5 pixels from the right

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
  • Blennix said:
    ok.... to make the attkac effect to be justify there is one in the fangking's symbol sheet "Duplicate this layer onto your card"
    -the hp should be 5 pixels up and 5 pixels from the right

I use that and duplicate it onto my card, but PSE changes it to normal text. It's really annoying.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Even though overall I"m bored of card faking at the moment this set looks promising. Keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    Great cards, but the art leaves something to be desired at this point. Not that I fault that, I'm having troubles with the same thing.

Back