• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mystic Stones (RPG, dont let the name get you this is a cool RPG!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • The Chaos Stones (Mystic Stones i changed the name!)

Ok, i was thinking a bit for a couple weeks and im gonna do this RPG! Okay this is how it goes:

4000 years ago there were 10 chaos stones (jewels) that allowed a human that possesed its special emotion was able to get super powered armor,swords,guns ext...(if you had a great amount of courage, love,pride ect... and showed it in a great amount then you could transform)
    There was a great battle against good VS. evil in a very bloody war, in the end the stones were scattered throughout the world. and now 10 regular people have found/were given the stones, the only thing is they have no idea what happened in the past those 4000 years ago. to the people that are good, they have no idea they have powers and they think there just a peice of jewlery. the evil people though, no exactly what they are, and they are trying to take over the world.

so there are 4-5 good heros adn 4-5 evil villians and just fill out a form like this:

Race: (good/evil)
    Name:
    Description:
    Stone: (any type of jewel like a Sapphire,Diamond,Ruby,Gold)
    Emotion/power: (like courage, pride, love, hatred ect...)

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Heres my form:

Race: Good (hero)
    Name: Scott
    Description: about 5' 10'' has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, Red sweatshirt, jeans, Blue and white shoes
    Stone: Sapphire
    Emotion/Power: Courage, gives him a blue ninja outfit and a diamond sword thats very hard to control, but other than that he gains super speed and a ninja pole
    Personallity: Funny at times, is outgoing, and caring. (i know i forgot personallity!)

If anyone joins well start on the 22nd or the 23rd (Monday or Tuesday)

Last edited:

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Race:Evil
    Name:Tina (yes im using a female character fora change XD)
    Description:Long hair, it mixed brown and blonde, yellow eyes, tanned skin, white long sleeve shirt, blue jeans (rolled up to about 3cm above her knee), white sneakers.
    Stone:Diamond
    Emotion/power:hatred, gives here body armour and long metal claws. Increases here speed and accuracy.
    Personality:Keeps to herself and works alone, gets mad easy. And dosn't like others.

Last edited:

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Race: Good
    Name: Tokaji
    Description: Tokaji was slightly pale, wore khaki pants, a long sleeve white undershirt, and a blue t-shirt on top of that. His hair was blond and spiky through a gray visor. His eyes were an icy blue.
    Stone: Pure Blue Tourmaline
    Emotion/power: Love, gives him an incredibly powerful barrier for protections of himself or his friends. Also improves agility.
    Personality: Quiet, usually keeps to himself, his main fault is that he is usually too caring.

Years
  • Okay! Sounds fun!

Race: good
    Name: Ally
    Description: kinda short, waist length blond hair (in braid, ponytail, or down). light green short sleeved shirt, dark green jean pants/shorts and tennis shoes
    Stone: well, I wanted Sapphire, but Emerald then.
    Emotion/ power: hm.. friendship? obtains bow and arrow to shoot beams? (or something like that) mostly for defense gains boots, and strong gloves.
    Personality: Ditzy, enthusiastic, energetic, cute, strong, somewhat of a showoff, good ally and gains strength to avenge those she loves.

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • On a warm morning in June Scott Winters walked outside of his house to get his newspaper when the Sapphire his grandfather gave him started glowing eeriely "what, in the..." Scott began and then the Sapphire feel of the counter and stoped glowing "That was wierd..." Scott said picking up the Sapphire and examining it. Scott then put on his shoes and went for a walk, he was walking when he saw a cute girl.

Years
  • Ally was wearing her hair in a high ponytail and reading the paper. "Hm.."She said. " I wonder....nah, " She touched her Emerald, it was tied to a string around her neck. She saw a guy walking, it looked he had something too. All of a sudden her Emerald started to glow.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Scott saw somthing green was shining on the girls neclace adn all the sudden Scotts Sapphire glowed too and he started walking up to the girl when an explosion came up in the city! "OH, NO!!!" shouted Scott adn he started running toward the explosion.

Years
  • When Ally saw Scott's sapphire glow she paused for a moment, then after the explosion he ran towards it. "Wait up!" she yelled, she knew she didnt know him, but something inside told her to talk to him. "Wait for mee!" she yelled behind as she ran.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Scott heard Ally and skidded to a stop "Ok, lets hurry!" Scott said and then said "Hi, my names Scott! Whats yours?" Scott said as they got closer to the city they came to a steep hill "Hold on." Scott said pulling out a long Skateboard "Get on!" Scott said.

Spike Razzor

Years
  • Tina was at the nearby city ontop of a high building. She had this evil looking grin on her face as she looked over the huge almost endless city. She put here hand out and aimed for an office building next door, somthing infront of her hand glowed and then zipped off toward the building at high speed. As it came in contact with the glass it exploded making the building cave in on itself and drop down into a pile, smoke blanketed the ground choking the people below. The only good thing was it was Sunday and no one was in the building. Tina saw some kid her age coming up the road, here poket flashed and she pulled out her stone and it was glowing. "hmmm" She pondered, with a ninja-like speed she suddenly vanished in a bunch of swirling dust and leaves.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Scott and Ally had just entered the city and seen the wreakedge "Who would do somthing like this!?" Scott shouted and then searched around the city, but they could not find what did this to the city "Hey, My Sapphires glowing Ally!" Soctt said as he glanced at the stone "Do you have one of these stones Ally? my grandfather gave me this when i was young, i always thought it was just an ordinary jewel, but after my grandfather died i kept it as a reminder of him. But now, i dont think this is an ordinary jewel..." Scott said.

Years
  • :laugh: silly sapp. latios, i never told you my name! *laughs hysterically8 oh well, i dont have to introduce myself them erm..*stops laughing* anyway:

Ally looked at Scott's Sapphire. "Ya, I have an Emerald." She said as she showed it to him. "I was walking one day and this lady, I had seen her before, she told me that she had wanted to give this to a family member, but she had no family. I remember, she was..i think..I saw her at the store before, she's really really nice. she told me to take the Emerald, and I did, I thanked her. a few weeks later, I noticed it glowed and I looked for her. She saw me and said that it was supposed to glow. i never saw her again. I wonder why these Jewles glow..." She eyed her Emerald carefully, thinking of the lady. "The weird thing is, when I first saw you my Emerald was glowibng in an abnormal way. anyways," she said as she looked ahead "Maybe we should try to find out who, or what cause this explosion.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Omega-Brendan said:
    Can I still join this? *clutches ruby*
    of course you can Omega-Brendan! thats one of the rules with my role plays! you can always join! even when we are right at the end of the story! :D

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Um...erm, lets say when we were skating to the city Me and you indroduced eachother! ok, Sapphire!

"Yeah, the same thing happened to my sapphire when i saw you, Ally!" Scott said and then the two spoted a man that was under a rock "oh my gosh! Ally, lets get taht guy out!" Scott shouted as the two slowly lifted the rock off of the man and then Scotts Sapphire glew bright (his powers courage) and a white glove formed on hand (he didnt notice it) "Hey, mister who did that to you?" Scott asked "a...a young women...She was...sitting on a building...and throwing glowing...things at the buildings...excuse me, i have to go check on my family!!!" the man siad and ran away "Wow, a person actually did this....AAAAHHHHHH!!!" Scott shouted as he looked at his hand "Whats wrong?" Ally asked "theres a...theres a glove on my hand!!!" Scott shouted as the glove slowly vanished off of his hand.

Years
  • Ally looked at Scott. "A glove? please. Your halucinating. You wernt wearing a glove-" Her sentence was inturupted when she ehard yet another person. "Help me!!!" "Wait..Thatt....its....Sarah!" Alyl ran towards the voice, and a young girl was holding on to a broken pole for dear life. "Hold on Sarah! I'll get ya down! come'n Scott help me!" As she tried to help she saw that she couldnt see her shoes, thy were replaced by boots(friendship, her power). she screamed. "AAK! What the-" She decided it was the smoke was makng her halucinate. "Alright, Sarah, lemme think of how to get ya down!" She yelled.

Spike Razzor

Years
  • There was a white flash from the still flowing cloud of dust from the building, Tina appeared holding here jewel. It was still glowing as it was before, "I know they must be close, i'll find them soon..." She took off her bag and took out some roller blades. She placed here sneakers in the bag and put the blades on, she then took off in the direction the stones where pointing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back