• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • ~Trainer Personality Examination~

In this Challenge, you must complete a personality test, and I will designate the perfect team, trainer title, and mission for you to pass the personality examination. There is no formula, I will be selecting pokemon that most exemplify who you are as a trainer. If you complete this challenge you will be placed in the hall of fame.
    .​

img.php

How to pass the trainer personality examination:

1) Fill out this user information form. (NO SPOILER)

A) USERNAME:
    B) WHICH GAME:
    C) GENDER:

2) Fill out A-Z personality test (just provide letter and answer in post in a SPOILER)

Spoiler:

3) In no more than 3 days I will send post your pokemon in the thread and PM or VM you with your test results which will include:

I) Unique Trainer Title (leader-in-trading, pyromaniac, chef, Gardener, singer, etc)

II) Pokemon Team (THREE pokemon)

III) Specialize Mission (Could be contest related, legendary related, breeding related, or whatever seems most pertinent to your title)

4) Keep your team and progress updated in the thread. (Try for at least one post per gym or mission)

5) You may not use codes to import pokemon, unless that pokemon is unobtainable in the version of the game, OR if the pokemon is unobtainable within the first badge, you may trade/import a level 5 pokemon into the game at the beginning.(I will try to select your team around the game you have chosen to play.)

6) Get all of the badges and beat the Elite Four of the game and completed your special mission, you will have passed the trainer personality examination, and be placed in the hall of fame, and I will make you a unique plaque.

7)Have fun, if you have any questions VM/PM me. ;)

Aprentices:

Spoiler:

Hall of Fame:

Spoiler:

Wanna Help?? Waiting forever for your team assignment???

IF you have been waiting for a team, you have a chance to take some initiative. Ask someone who has not been assigned a team if they will assign you a team in exchange, you can provide them with an assignment.

If you would like to assign pokemon teams, trainer classes, and special missions for users please use this example in your format. Pay attention to which game they have selected, one pokemon you choose out of three must be obtainable before the 2nd gym. Also, include at least 3 answers from their personality test to justify the selection, kudos for those who can incorporate a celebrity crush!

Be creative and make thoughtful decisions. Here is an example with the format:

Trainer Class :

Dessert Chef - Your triple threat team consists of the the sweetness(Vanilluxe), the waitor/waitress (Simipour), and the relentless berry collector (Archeops). You Utilize team work for the culinary arts to leave the opponent in the ice.

Pokemon Team:

Vanilluxe - Ice, chef (it's food!), cyan

Simipour - A tad feminine, a chef must!, johnny depp hair, cyan

Archeops - Rock , Variety of color, harsh, dragon-like

Special Mission:

Archeops must learn and use pluck and agility for the entire game in order to be a berry sniper.

Simipour must learn fling and natural gift for the entirety of the game to serve up a helping of a berry dessert; sometimes for himself/herself.

Vanilluxe...well since the other pokemon have difficult moves to incorporate, the only requirement is to have an ice move to make a cool and tasty treat!

Last edited:

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    Username: tharding6
    Which Game; Emerald 386

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username:Cacturne4512
    Game: Soulsilver

Spoiler:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Tharding, here is your team:
    Spoiler:

Trainer Class: Non-Profit CEO

You use your intelligence in order to train and battle with your pokemon. Unlike wealthy executives, you use your intelligence for the greater good.

Special Mission: Although you do not like Dragon Pokemon, you are altruistic and caring for all pokemon, therefore, you must raise a bagon, and help it become a salamance, and harness it's full potential. You may utilize rare candies, Day-Care, battling, or whatever else you need in order to evolve the Bagon into a Salamance.

Last edited:

Saturday's Child

Workin' Hard...
    Years
  • Username: Saturday's Child
    Game: Pokemon White

And the quiz thing:
    Spoiler:

weavile96

Just Your Neighborhood Creeper
    Years
  • Username: Weavile96
    Game: Diamond

Spoiler:

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • This seems interesting...
    Username: Alucard
    Game: Emerald I can have almost all 386 pokemons, so anyone of third gen would be fine

Spoiler:

Darksualc

Farm animal champion
    Years
  • Username: Darksualc
    Game: Emerald

Spoiler:

phonastik

Strange Quark
    Years
  • Sounds like fun!
    Name: Phonastik
    Game: White

Spoiler:

gvgisdi

Officially addicted to Crystal
    Years
  • Sounds fuuun.

Username: gvgisdi
    Which game: umm... Emerald.

Spoiler:

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I would like to try :)

USERNAME: miju-kun
    WHICH GAME: LeafGreen (I would use Ruby but too much waater xD)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Username: Pachireecko
    Game: HeartGold

Spoiler:

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • Username: Yuki3056
    Game: BlazeBlack or VoltWhite idk which yet

Spoiler:

Last edited:

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    Ok, so i decided to switch to fire red omega mostly because it is more challenging, but also because in Emerald 386 I can not obtain any of my pokemon other than lombre (not even Ludicolo) until after the 6th gym. I will keep to the same mission and everything, but a solo with a weak move pool would be sooo time consuming.

Years
  • A) USERNAME: Itz_Spadezz
    B) WHICH GAME: Emerald
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Username: Ultiest
    Game: Black

Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • A) USERNAME: QuilavaKing
    B) WHICH GAME: Rijon Adventures (Starters are Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur.)
    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Ok, so i decided to switch to fire red omega mostly because it is more challenging, but also because in Emerald 386 I can not obtain any of my pokemon other than lombre (not even Ludicolo) until after the 6th gym. I will keep to the same mission and everything, but a solo with a weak move pool would be sooo time consuming.

Is that hack complete?

The thread said progressing.

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    I checked up on it and you can definitely go up to the Elite 4 the first time. I don't know how far it goes after that? but for the requirements of the challenge it will fit just fine I think. I have started it and if something goes wrong I will just go back to Emerald, because I do really like my team.

First Update
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Username:Cacturne4512
    Game: Soulsilver

Spoiler:

Trainer Class:

Musical Therapist -
    You utilize music, and art in order to breed your Pokemon, and soothe their moods. Your pokemon possess a calming nature which gives them the upper hand over their opponents.

Assigned Pokemon:

Lapras - Mythical, water, musical(sing),

Mismagius- Halloween, Ghost, brains,

Umbreon - Quiet, Dark, slender

Special Mission:

Lapras must learn Sing, and use it throughout the rest of the game.

Umbreon must learn Screech, and use it throughout the rest of the game.

Mismagius must learn Perish Song, and use it throughout the rest of the game. You must level Misdreavus up to level 40 prior to evolving in order for Mismagius to learn the move.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back