• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite part of Pokemon Go currently?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So there's a LOT of elements to Go. Trading, battling via PVP, raids, research, mythical research, gym battles, shiny hunting, IV hunting, Pokedex completing... what's your favourite part of Go currently? :) What feature you coming back?

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • Pokédex completion and that's it. I'm all about the collecting. Never going to use the new battling feature. Unless they make any particular Pokémon obtainable through completing battle-related challenges then I will never have any reason to want to battle.

My least favourite part (aside from battling) is that the recent CP change has ruined all my Pokémon with 420CP and I've had to rename about 7 'Blaze Its's.

Years
  • I like finding different Pokemon in parts of town. I'm a bit more interested in pokedex completion than I have been in the actual games

Back