• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Black

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 25, 2021
Intro:

This hack tries to recreate the game based on the famous pokemon black creepypasta as close as possible to the original story.

Story:

The game follow the same story of Pokemon Red, but with the additions brought by the famous creepypasta.

Why are you working on hack based on such an old story? It's not cool anymore!

I don't care, I started this project because after reading the creepypasta I tought "hey, a hack like this one could be real, I should make it".

Features:

This game is complete, and every feature from the creepypasta is implemented.

Screenshots:

zARKRZO.png
vLxkpSs.png
oXEfHyB.png

e5MT0mM.png
ry89diN.png
SamILR7.png

Thanks to
  • triumph (from Skeetendo), who pointed out many things that I didn't notice, and for testing
  • Reidd, for the sprites and for his work on his recreation of pokemon black
  • Pokemon Red disassembly, without it this project wouldn't have been possible

GitHub link: https://github.com/Ax461/pokeblack
Download Patch

Last edited:

Steny

Formerly Known as ThatOneRaichu | Creator Of Pokem
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Great idea. I look forward to playing this. Good luck!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 18, 2018
Would it be possible to install this version of black onto an actual Pokemon Red to make a legit version of the "Pokémon Black"?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 24, 2019
I made an account just so I could comment on this.
And I want to say that, this is seriously really cool!
I think you did a superb job on this ROM hack and I love it.

bws81691

ProfessorCreepyPasta
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I can't wait until this is finished. I'm here from Skeetendo as ProfessorCreepyPasta.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
I suggest you add a creepy looking ghost eeveelution to this hack

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
That wasn't in the original story so it wouldn't work.

Mhm i see, very well then

Sorry, i'm obsesed with those cute fennec/kitties, my gold hack shall have 6 aditional eeveelutions, 3 designed by me, 2 from generation 4 and one from my buddy's hack

bws81691

ProfessorCreepyPasta
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Mhm i see, very well then

Sorry, i'm obsesed with those cute fennec/kitties, my gold hack shall have 6 aditional eeveelutions, 3 designed by me, 2 from generation 4 and one from my buddy's hack

I do have a friend who is planning on making Creepypasta rom hacks in the future so maybe he could make something like what you're wanting.

Back