• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Lets make a community resource

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    So I've had the question lately of how to make Online features in a essentials game so I looked it up and all what I found was a gts script which was very helpful I was happy with it but then I wanted more so I was wondering how to do online battles I couldn't really find any answers and the one source I found was outdated so at the moment I am trying to modify umbreon's gts Script and with it I thought about uploading it to the community so people could have their own online battles in their games with fakemon because I am new to phpmyadmin and sql I am still learning and tinkering around with it but for anyone experienced with phpmyadmin please join me in creating this resource I have a paid hosted cpanel that you can test out online scripts for and once it is completed we can upload it to the community and anyone could use our script similar to the GTS script available for download

P.S. I don't know If I posted this in the right thread but if it is in the wrong thread before removing it could you let me know where to put it thank you in advanced

P.P.S. If you are interested in helping me make this for the community please go to this discord server I just made it as I am writing this.

https://discord.gg/eJT4vtG

Years
  • You might also look for help at Pokémon Insurgence forums (do they have one?) since they also released some scripts for online funcionality for their game (although I don't remmember what it was). Those are the best places to look for help regarding online for Essentials.

Back