• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Horrible Battle

Khrysamere

A Side Character
Years
  • I need to vent a little, I just fought a Person that further proves that my Contempt for Free Battle Triples is Justified. Ultimately He Disconnected, So I can't he even show you guys what happened, so instead I'll explain it.

This Person Has Darkrai, Pidgeot, Blastoise, Gengar, Charizard, and Kyurem Black. (A Darkrai in Triples, So you already know this guy is a Jerk)

So I lead with Cresselia (Left), Sylveon (Middle), and Sableye (Left), He Leads with Pidgeot (My Left), Darkrai (Middle), and Blastoise (My Right)

Turn 1:

So Predicting he would use Dark Void, My Sableye Taunts his Darkrai. He Predicts that I would do this and instead uses Shadow Ball on Sableye (Doing Horrible Damage)

Next His Pidegot uses Steel Wing on Cresselia. (Why he did this I don't know, It Did almost no damage and he should of hit Sylveon)

Then his Blastoise use Flash Cannon on Sylveon, bringing it a little over Half Health. (I don't know why he didn't Mega Evolve Blastoise, If he Mega'd and Doubled into Sylveon with Flash Cannon and Steel Wing he would of got the KO)

So then my Sylveon uses Calm Mind, and then finally my Cresselia sets up Trick Room.

Turn 2:

Now Sableye can't Really do much in the Field Right now, so I switch him out with Ursaring. Because I Taunted Darkrai and because he was predicting my Hyper Voice, he Switched into Charizard (Good Play in My Opinion)

My Sylveon Uses Hyper Voice and Does Terrible Damage to the Charizard, Brings the Pidgeot into KO Range, and Brings the Blastoise to Under Half Health.

My Cresselia Sets up a Light screen.

His Blastoise uses Blizzard, and Lands it on both Sylveon and Ursaring, but Does Almost No Damage.

His Pidgeot then uses Heat Wave, Doing once again Horrible damage but manages to land a Burn on Sylveon. And Ursaring's Flame Orb Kicks in, Activating Guts.

Turn 3:

My Ursaring Moves First and He Facades the Charizard, Easily OHKO'ing it.

Next, my Sylveon Hyper Voices again, Finally KO'ing the Pidgeot and the Blastoise.

Finally, My Cresselia Sets up Reflect.

Turn 4:

He Sends out Kyruem Black on my Left, Darkrai in the Middle, and Gengar on my Right.

So Gengar Mega Evolves, but Frankly my Ursaring doesn't Care and Just Crunches him, Dealing massive Damage and gets the OHKO.

Then My Sylveon Uses Hyper Voice, and Surprise Suprise! Darkrai has a Focus Sash. (Which people should run a lot more often, Darkrai is so Frail that I'm honestly confused when ever I OHKO a Darkrai without One) and it Leaves the Kyurem Black with like 1 HP. (At least that's what it looked like)

His Kyurem Black then Does Volt Charge or whatever it's called on Cresselia, dealing minimal damage.

Finally his Darkrai uses Dark Void, He puts Cresselia to Sleep (Which Doesn't Really matter) But It actually Fails on Ursaring and Sylveon because Ursaring is already burned by my Flame Orb and Thanks to his Pidgeot my Sylveon got Burned :D

After this he Raged Quit and Disconnected.

Now First of all, this Guy is Running a Dark Void Darkrai, To be completely honest he has no Right to disconnect when he makes Stupid Plays and things aren't going his way because if it wasn't for guys like this I wouldn't have to waste a Slot on a Taunt Sableye. Secondly, I would of loved to show this battle off! But Because of his Stupid Disconnect, I can't. :/ (Also two people Disconnect from the Battle Before this one, So 3 Disconnects in a Row)

Sorry for Subjecting you guys to my Ranting, but people like this Drive me Crazy.

Back