• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Years
  • Hey, I have benn looking through allot of topics recently and I would like to know which starter kit is in fact the best and easiest to use to create Pokemon games in RPG Maker XP.

I would like the starter kit so that all I need to do is edit the maps, and story etc. Then add what Pokemon gose where etc, basically a starter kit with all features like battle systems.

If you can help me, please do. I have found allot of threads, but none have a good feature list. If you know any links to ones I reuire please do let me know.

Thanks,
    BlueEew.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Hey Blue ^^

In my own opinion, this would be the most helpful starter kit, by Flameguru and poccil. It includes all of the basic stuff, including a working battle system, lots of already added sprites and scripts.

CLICKIE HERE FOR IT

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Heya, I have been looking at that one. I have been trying to find a detailed list of features for it though.

myokan

Developer
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    In My opinion, it would be Pokemon Essentials DS. It is a modified version of Flameguru and Poccil's starter kit, with a working touch screen, and the Pokemon Follow feature.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    In My opinion, it would be Pokemon Essentials DS. It is a modified version of Flameguru and Poccil's starter kit, with a working touch screen, and the Pokemon Follow feature.

Being honest dualscreens are just for look unless the person who has it can actually code and make use of an extra screen.

Years
  • Surely it's up to you to decide?
    Evaluate all the features carefully, and decide which is better suited to your game.

That's the way i'd look at it anyway...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back