• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
Pokemon Neon Online

Pokemon Neon

Ok This game, is made in RPG Maker XP, along with netplay...

Other than Netplay, and the default RPG Maker XP Scripts, all scripts did not come from any type of starter kit.​

About the Game

This is an online pokemon game made by me, jcsnider. I have worked on it for several years, it is getting to the point of a beta and I am releasing it here and a few other select places to let people play the game, and get comments.​

History​

When I first started game making, I really wanted to make my own Pokemon game, but for me, a normal Pokemon game didn't cut it, I wanted a game where you cold interact with other players online. That was three years ago.
I started using Eclipse (Free MMO RPG Maker), it didn't work out for me, I moved on to Elysium (Now dead free MMO maker)... I was doing great, but one night, a storm came by and shutdown the server, the hard drive currupted. The game was gone.
I learned about RPG Maker Xp's online scripts soon after, I got very far, thanks to the help of Blizzard, an RPG Maker XP scripter.
The game I declared dead a few months after, due to lag.
Two months later, I was bored and re-visited an RPG Maker XP site, and the first thing I saw was an improved server for the RPG Maker XP Netplay, I fount my old backup files, and continued my game...

Within those two months, I looked to join a game, I fount Pokemon Neon, owned by Uberbear at the time, I basically asked to join and offered my little programming skills, he allowed me to help, but left to make a different game in which he had been wanting to make for awhile... So I took over, and Pokemon Quest Online, is now Pokemon Neon!

That was copied right off of my website...

Here are some screenshots

Spoiler:

Our website is located at
http://pokemonneon.us.to

Feedback is appreciated

Things to be fixed/added

Character select Done
Geodude able to be caught Done
Pokemon redone Being Done
Catching Easier Done
More :) Working on it At The Moment

Updates... I have updated from 2.0 to 2.1 to 2.2 to 2.3 and to 2.4!

So far, Geodude is fixed, cave is fixed, character select works, catching is fixed and more, I now have somewhat of a programmer/scripter, not too sure yet gotta little more to decide :D

Latest Download Avaibale at my website
http://pokemonneon.us.to

Thanks

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
Thanks, updated post 1 with fixes and stuff. Beta 2.4 is out, catching is fixed, there is a character select, and more. Please try and post feedback!

Thanks rhugo

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2013
when i try to play the game an error pops up saying files not found
pls help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back