• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Cobie's Poké Practice

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    I'm going to add to this thread a bunch more when I can! Maybe with a Nuzlocke comic?
    But first off, here's a silly little sketch that I ended up lining and giving some lazy colour, and then a few trainer sketches!
    Spoiler:

And the initial sketches of Sun and Moon protagonists, as my boyfriend and I are playing them:

Spoiler:

And an older sketch of my Black trainer, for a Nuzlocke comic that fell through.

Spoiler:

This is my first post in this forum, I hope everything is formatted okay! <3 >_<
    Edit: Updated post, since some of the links were broken. Does anyone have any advice for where to host images when posting?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    I asked the Artist Studio channel on the PC discord for pokemon, and ended up drawing Whimsicott and Luxray on request!

Luxray:
    Spoiler:

Whimsicott:
    tumblr_ohhfeg1WmL1vmnixho3_1280.png

SASORIUCHIHA

~ SASORI UCHIHA ~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2017
    Can you draw an axew? That would be chill since you are an awesome artist.

Back