• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] I need Berries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 20, 2017
I need the EV decreasing berries so that I can start breeding and EV training in Sun, I don't know what would be a good trade, but we can always try to negotiate.

Years
i have all EV reducing berries in Moon and i can send them as well to you. Just let me know when you are online and then we can trade. There are only two berries i am still looking for (Maranga and Petaya) but i don't expect any berries in return so there's no worry about negotiating ;)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018

Sadly you can only get 1 of each Apricorn Ball for each game. To get more you'd have to stack the Apriballs in an other game, then delete your save a start a new game...

...Also please, don't highjack a thread. Trade only with the thread owner and contact the person directly to make other deals. Or create a new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back