• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] Plague

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Catching pokemon...?

Probably not. I mean, everything has turned into a zombie, except for the survivors and THEIR pokemon. So, unless you want a pokemon that would kill you, I would think not.

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
I want a Pokemon that would kill me! :D [/SarcMark]

lol... Just curious... How many filled-out sign-ups are there so far? How many until we can get this thing going?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
We have nine reservations so far. Some have not been completed yet. When they have been completed, we will choose who is accepted, considering the fact that we have eight spots, and nine people to fill them in.

You guys can add stuff in at any time. ;)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I've only done one RP before this and that was because I got voted to take over (those idiots), so everyone was already accepted beforehand. We're only doing it this way because our standards are fairly high. XD

Nakuzami is the more experienced GM out of the two of us, so that question should really direct to him. ;)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Derp, my sister is visiting from college which is why I haven't done my personality yet >.>
I'll go do that now.

Edit: Finished =P

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yay!

Don't worry, I don't think you're the only one that we're waiting for.

Edit: Nope, we're waiting for four more people! XD

Edit 2: Now we're only waiting on three. Yagerbomb quit. D=

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Nakuzami is the more experienced GM out of the two of us, so that question should really direct to him. ;)

Lol, I've done two more RPs than you, but they all crashed and burned, horribly. You may have done less RPs, but you're probably better at it X3 Lol.
Yagerbomb quit? Aw, well, guess he just wasn't awesome enough to help kill those zombies.

Oh, hey, SIU is here :3 Well, COME ON RAIKE/SKY! If you remember the original Plague, perhaps you know what the Legendary part of the SU means? DON'T TELL ANYBODY! Lol XD But seriously, if you do, I'm going to turn you into a zombie.

So... nine people have signed up/are reserved? Okay then, that means the chances of people getting in are rather high... LET'S GET MORE PEOPLE OVER HERE!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I managed to get someone else (maybe), so that's ten.

By the way, is this Plague going to be the sequel of Focus Shift, again?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I managed to get someone else (maybe), so that's ten.

By the way, is this Plague going to be the sequel of Focus Shift, again?

Um... no. Especially since Focus Shift also just got remade, plus we're not supposed to be away from our catalysts, or bad things happen, remember? That was a flaw in the original Plague(You heard that, Zamorak!) and since we have no idea what is going to happen in the Focus Shift remake(I doubt our bond with our catalyst will be broken) so... NO! Lol X3

Ten people... hopefully. Well, hopefully that means we can start soon :3

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years

Um... no. Especially since Focus Shift also just got remade, plus we're not supposed to be away from our catalysts, or bad things happen, remember? That was a flaw in the original Plague(You heard that, Zamorak!) and since we have no idea what is going to happen in the Focus Shift remake(I doubt our bond with our catalyst will be broken) so... NO! Lol X3

Ten people... hopefully. Well, hopefully that means we can start soon :3

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

You do realize that we only have eight spots, right?

Back