• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help I need tilesets

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2004
    Hi ! I am new here so please don't flame me :'( I am new here
    and i have checked the resource thread but the png file won't show up
    Can you send me a zipfile with the best tileset? I need inner,village,outer,ship and all the tilesets
    thnx for your cooperation
    I am also good to RPGMaker2003 and i could help you out :)

Years
  • maybe its your directx that needs some updating then it might be able to show! :pirate: :'( :laugh: :cross-eye :rambo: :chinese: :confused: :sleeping: :) :cheeky:

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2004
    metagrossman said:
    maybe its your directx that needs some updating then it might be able to show! :pirate: :'( :laugh: :cross-eye :rambo: :chinese: :confused: :sleeping: :) :cheeky:

I got Direct X 9.0c But it still won't show up sob*
    Help me can anyone upload a zip file with the tilesets Thnx! :laugh:

Years
  • I can't help you sorry.. My other computer had the same problem.. It just wouldn't show .PNG files on internet sites...
    Download rm2k3kid's game, he allows people to use his resources because he is a nice person :)
    He also has the best pokemon chipsets because he makes them himself. His resources are all in .XYZ format to save file size so only rm2k3 can see them..

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • That's easy to get around though. Open the game in RM2K and open the file manager. Select the .xyz file and hit "Export" and voila, you can edit it when you save it as a .bmp and .png.

Back