• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New land found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
Years
  • "They are," I replied.
    "Pass," Jenny said dully. Nobody would let me through. " Go Jot! Use rollout!" I screamed.
    "JOT" It did as it was told. I finally got to the tower. It turns out it was the Awanawanakuchi Temple to the Pokemon Krito. I run in and try to catch it. It flys away at the sight of me. "NO!!!" I yelled at the sight/ "COME BACK!!"

Sorry about the delay. I went on a cruise.

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
    Years
  • yamisky0 said:
    "They are," I replied.
    "Pass," Jenny said dully. Nobody would let me through. " Go Jot! Use rollout!" I screamed.
    "JOT" It did as it was told. I finally got to the tower. It turns out it was the Awanawanakuchi Temple to the Pokemon Krito. I run in and try to catch it. It flys away at the sight of me. "NO!!!" I yelled at the sight/ "COME BACK!!"

Sorry about the delay. I went on a cruise.

I run back to the Pokecenter and talk to every1 than hopefully a new boat arrives or I find the old people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back