• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dylan's Pokémon Shop - New Shiny 6IV Spheal and renamable 4IV Shiny Froakie available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
Years
  • Dylan's Pokémon Shop - New Shiny 6IV Spheal and renamable 4IV Shiny Froakie available!

Dylan's Pokémon Shop - New Shiny 6IV Spheal and renamable 4IV Shiny Froakie available!

Spoiler:

Trainer info:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trading History: Trade Reviews
    ------------------------------------------
    Trades Completed: 11

Looking For:
    You don't have to stick to this list if you don't want to.
    If you have another interesting Pokémon to offer, don't hesitate! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X
    Gen 6:
    Y

==================
    Vivillon:

Spoiler:
    Shiny:

Spoiler:
    HA
    Hidden ability:
    HA

Spoiler:

Gen 1 - 5:

==================
    Currently none needed...

For Trade:
    Nearly every Pokémon in this section is at its earliest form.
    For example: If you can catch Wartortle in Friend Safari, I made it Squirtle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X
    Gen 6 general:
    Y

==================
    Regular:

Spoiler:
    Vivillon:

Spoiler:
    Shiny:

Spoiler:
    HA
    Hidden ability:
    HA

Spoiler:

Starters:

==================
    Hidden ability:
    • Bulbasaur: Chlorophyll
      Ball:
    • Squirtle: Rain Dish
      Ball:
    • Chimchar: Iron Fist
      Ball:
    • Froakie: Protean
      Ball:
    #######Still in progress#######

Gen 1 - 5:

==================
    Regular:

Spoiler:
    Shiny:

Spoiler:
    HA
    Hidden ability:
    HA

Spoiler:

Suggestions on the design of this thread are always welcome! :)
    #######Still in progress#######

[a id]mp_info[/a id]
    Trainer Information
    OT: Dylan | ID: 04491
    TSV: 2292
    OT: Dylan | ID: 03678
    TSV: 3225

FC: 0920-1440-8997
    Game Language: English

Availability: Most of the time between 7PM and 11PM CET (Belgian time)
    [a id]mp_templates[/a id]
    Templates
    To trade you can use one of these templates:
    (scroll down for more)

Pokémon wanted:
    Pokémon offering:
    Availability:
    Item wanted:
    Item offering:
    Availability:
    Evolution trade request
    Fee in return for the service:
    Availability:
    [a id]mp_spotlight[/a id]
    Spotlight
    (scroll down for more)
    [a id]mp_spottop[/a id]
    (top)

Froakie, Renamable!
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

HA Squirtle + 3EM
    (See "Trophy Case")
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

HA Growlithe + 4EM
    (See "Trophy Case")
    (↑ Back to top ↑)
    [a id]mp_trophy[/a id]
    Trophy Case
    (scroll down for more)
    [a id]mp_up[/a id]
    (top)

Squirtle Lv.1 M/F
    Spoiler:
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Growlithe Lv.1 M/F
    Spoiler:
    (↑ Back to top ↑)
    [a id]mp_wants[/a id]
    Wants
    (scroll down for more)
    [a id]mp_top[/a id]
    (top)

Vivillon
    Spoiler:

(↑ Back to top ↑)

X
    Gen 6 Shinies:
    Y

Spoiler:

(↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 2
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 3
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 4
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 5
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 6
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 7
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 8
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 9
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 10
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 11
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 12
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 13
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 14
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 15
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 16
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 17
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 18
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 19
    (↑ Back to top ↑)

Wants 20
    (↑ Back to top ↑)
    [a id]mp_offers[/a id]
    Offers
    (scroll down for more)
    © Dylanimus

Last edited:

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • NEW:

After a lot of breeding I got to this Squirtle!

Also available with:
    • Different Natures
    • Water Pulse alternatives:
      • Aqua Tail
      • Skull Bash
      • Iron Defence
      • Rain Dance
    • Torrent Ability

Currently available IV's:
    • x/x/x/x/x/x
    • x/x/x/x/x/x
    • x/x/x/x/x/x
    • Other low amount IV's

Last edited:

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • NEW:

5IV (non-IV varies) Growlithes with 4 Egg Moves!
    (Both Flash Fire and Intimidate available)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Can I have that intimidate 4 egg moves growlithe? I have HA carvanha, HA bagon, Ha dratini with egg moves for trade

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • Can you give me more detailed information about the Dratini? :)
    I might be interested in that one.

Years
  • I need a vulpix and a togepi. I will trade anything I have.
    Any abra evolutions, any evee evolutions, aerodactyl, any jigglypuff evolution, audino, snubbull evolutions, mr mime evolutions, teddiursa, hypno/drowsy, I have females of everything.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • I need a vulpix and a togepi. I will trade anything I have.
    Any abra evolutions, any evee evolutions, aerodactyl, any jigglypuff evolution, audino, snubbull evolutions, mr mime evolutions, teddiursa, hypno/drowsy, I have females of everything.
    Hi, do you maybe have a Deerling/Sawsbuck or Tympole/evo?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Can you give me more detailed information about the Dratini? :)
    I might be interested in that one.

Sorry for a late reply, dratini comes with its HA and has extreme speed and d dance as egg moves. You should quote the message to give instant reply

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
  • I have male and female, breeding them now.

Hi, I'm sorry for the late answer. As I stated in the post before this, I've been very busy the last few days...
    The gender doesn't really matter :)

Edit: I'm really sorry, but I just noticed that I've got a Friend Safari with a Sawsbuck in it :/ Maybe another Friend Safari 'mon that's not listed?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back