• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Total Pokemon Drama Island

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    The "not-so" spin-off to Total Drama Island!

Plot:

22 teenage Pokemon from the world of PMD are sent to Camp Pokepaolo in the Island Of Pokepaolonuss, for 8 crazy weeks, for a chance to win hundred-thousand Pokè! So good? NOT. Disgusting food, crazy challenges, total mayhem and fun times (not) are in to test these weak, err, I mean old-ish Pokemon for a life time of mayhem. Join host Blake Gengarlor McDennis, aka Blake for a fan-fiction spin-off for fans on Total....Pokemon....Drama....Island!

-----------------
    Episode 1: A Disasterous Start Pt. 1
    -----------------

WARRING: This stuff you read is PG rated. No idents in this season was harmed....maybe. Please do not try anything in the story. Seriously, you could be damaged.

Blake: Welcome to the first episode! My name is Blake McDennis, and tonight, 22 Pokemon will survive in...

Distasterous food! (holds a Wurmple, who looks Spannish)

Wurmple: Hola, mi amigos.

Blake:....Crazy Challenges!

(we see Blake push off a Ident off a cliff, damaging him.)

Ident: Ouch...

Blake:......And when the winner wins, that person wins 100000 Pokè! Also with fortune. So get popcorn, take a quick pee, and read the beginning of....

Total....

.....Pokemon....

.....Drama.....

...Island!!
    -----------

(we go to a shore, where Blake is.)

Blake: Ok. Now, let me say about this: Total Pokemon Drama Island goes live at this place...er, where the 22 Pokemon (who are teenagers) arrive. Oh! There's our first contestent...

(we see a male Pikachu on a Lapras. That Pikachu arrives.)

Blake: Hey there, Pete!

Pete (that male Pikachu): Yo! I'm on TV! By the way...(looks at TV) Hi sis! I hope you're having fun with Ash! PEACE!!

Blake: Ok, don't be TOO hyped...
    -------
    More fun soon...maybe.

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • I like Pokemon and I love Total Drama Island/Action/World Tour, so of course I had to read this. If it's PDI(pokemon drama island), then when he holds the spanish wurmple up at 'disasterous food' wouldn't that be cannibalism? Lol. This could be a good story if you work at it. And try rereading or showing it to a friend before you post. That's a great way to get honest opinions. Thanks for reading.

Back