• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Hoopa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    I need him in my life and im willing to trade anything i got Including a 100 mew i have

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    I have pikachus, can you give me info on the Jirachi please?

well its level 32 says its from game stop and idk what else to say about it i bought a used game like 2 weeks ago and it was in the saved game, its in a red event ball

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • The starters will have the original OTs on them, so not really interested, but as for the Kyogre, what level and nature is it? Sorry, I ask alot of questions, but I don't need any of the same kind and such.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    The starters will have the original OTs on them, so not really interested, but as for the Kyogre, what level and nature is it? Sorry, I ask alot of questions, but I don't need any of the same kind and such.

level 100 and Nature is Adamant

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back