• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dude, Where's My Tail? OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
  • Sure, I can wait, then. I'm in no hurry, especially since there's only been six poses in this round when we need seven, right? In any case, I definitely won't be the first one to pose in the next round. ^_^; I never am, and anyway, Tira's waiting for someone to find her. So, it's good.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • Hold on, pal; trust me, I want to post to already; but 'said person' has told me she has a post ready or something, but PC crashes/freezing and other uneventful happenings haven't allowed her to post it. One more day, please? If there is no response, I'll post my second post tomorrow noon so we can move on.

_Diego//

Years
  • Yeah, well... Uhh.. xD But yeah; deadline, tomorrow noon my time (Pacific Time Zone).

~~

Uhh... Right. So I couldn't be on at the said time; I had to leave earlier somewhere and my post wasn't ready. Sorry about that; shoot me ><". Anyway, when I came back, I saw Umbreongirl on, and she told me she's posting soon tonight. So.. A few more hours of wait, everyone? xD I'll get a post up as soon as she does; then we can move on. For good, now. :P

~~

Right, there's my post. Slash calling attention. Everyone can post again now; no specific order.

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
  • Well, Eletj; sign-ups were kinda closed; but I guess that you can come in if you post a really good bio, 'cause not everyone's that active.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Yeah, Sorry about that. I was planning to get a post up last night, but my Nazi[ish] Psychology teacher decided to include us in her wrath. >_>; All my RP time was squandered away on Analysis and Subcortex puzzles. So i'll start a post tonight, but probably won't finish. I'll try and get it up Asap though, which really will be soon this time, since I have Monday off too. ^,..,^ Anyways, Ciao everyone!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back