• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] The Shiny Jirachi Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
  • Complete title change, since I have the training being taken care of, I am now looking for Shiny Jirachi's!!! Interested in all, but if you have a Jolly/Careful natured one, that would be great. If they have either たなばた OT or Nintendo HK OT, also a plus.

A few tier's:

The 5IV's- (Some have egg moves!)
    Spoiler:

(Also have a jumble of other mon's with 5IV's in the wrong stat's, just ask)

Also, some other mon's:
    Spoiler:

Any question's just let me know!!!

Last edited:

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Bump!

Updated title, I am also looking for a Shiny Event Jirachi. Looking for it to either be Careful or Jolly nature, or both!!! Let me know if we can work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • So I unfortunately don't have enough time in order to EV train a few 'mons. 11 of them to be exact, so I am offering some 5IV Aprimon's and other stuff in exchange for training them for me. We can discuss exchange rates, would just really like to get this done.

A few tier's:

The 5IV's- (Some have egg moves!)
    Spoiler:

(Also have a jumble of other mon's with 5IV's in the wrong stat's, just ask)

Also, some other mon's that would be a higher exchange rate:
    Spoiler:

Any question's just let me know!!!

Are you still looking for training? And do you have any particular timeframe? Because my training island is completely empty and I could throw some of your pokemon there with beans to speed up the process. You've got a good amount of rare ball pokemon that I'd like to add to my collection.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello!I have a Shiny Jirachi (Christmas Charity Wristband Promotion), would you be willing to trade your Present Event Serperior for it?

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Are you still looking for training? And do you have any particular timeframe? Because my training island is completely empty and I could throw some of your pokemon there with beans to speed up the process. You've got a good amount of rare ball pokemon that I'd like to add to my collection.

I have no timeframe! Preferably within a couple of weeks, but whatever should work. ^^

Hello!I have a Shiny Jirachi (Christmas Charity Wristband Promotion), would you be willing to trade your Present Event Serperior for it?

What's the nature and are you able to clone? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    What's the nature and are you able to clone? ^^

Nature is Timid and yes, I am able to clone.

On a sidenote, you can multiquote posts to avoid doing double post!
    Just click on every post you want to quote here:
    IFk6qD8.png

And click quote normally on the last post you want to quote. Thank you!

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Nature is Timid and yes, I am able to clone.

On a sidenote, you can multiquote posts to avoid doing double post!
    Just click on every post you want to quote here:
    IFk6qD8.png

And click quote normally on the last post you want to quote. Thank you!

Oh, sweet! thanks for the heads up! And I would happily do that trade if you don't mind cloning my Serperior. ^^

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Oh, sweet! thanks for the heads up! And I would happily do that trade if you don't mind cloning my Serperior. ^^

It's fine with me! I will be available tonight at 8PM EDT (GMT -4) Tell me if that's okay with you, otherwise we can schedule something else :)

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • It's fine with me! I will be available tonight at 8PM EDT (GMT -4) Tell me if that's okay with you, otherwise we can schedule something else :)

That maaaaaay work? I work a double today, so it's a little hard to determine when I will be out of work. I will keep you posted.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    That maaaaaay work? I work a double today, so it's a little hard to determine when I will be out of work. I will keep you posted.

It's okay, I should be around at those times most evenings this week. Otherwise we can work something out on the weekends!

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • It's okay, I should be around at those times most evenings this week. Otherwise we can work something out on the weekends!
    I am on now, but if tonight doesn't work, I am free all day tomorrow.
    I'd love to do some training for you then! Let me know what you want and when you'd like to trade to get it started.

I can send you the EV build's on the 11 mon's if you want to message me. ^^ What all were you interested in?

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I am on now, but if tonight doesn't work, I am free all day tomorrow

Hi! You sent that at around midnight my time, so it was definitely too late for me. I don't know which timezone you are, but during the day my time, I work and can't trade.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Hi! You sent that at around midnight my time, so it was definitely too late for me. I don't know which timezone you are, but during the day my time, I work and can't trade.

It was late for me as well, I am UTC -6:00 (Central Time Zone) Just let me know once you're free today, should work out better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back