• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: 6iv & 5iv Breejects LF: HA Mons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
So basically what the title says, I've been breeding a lot to get a living national dex only consisting of 5 and 6iv mons and I have gotten some which did not meet my nature expectations. I couldn't just release them, so I've decided to give them another chance to find a new home :] The mons so far are:

Spoiler:

All of them are bred by me :] The list of the mons will be updated as soon as I get more of those fine babies. I'm looking for mons caring their HA or egg moves. And I'm still looking for a Phantump/Exeggcute for shiny hunting purposes (Harvest ability, trick and skill swap/bestow). Or if you have anything else to offer me, feel free :]

IGN: Amport
FC: 1220-8666-6469

Last edited:

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
Starly please!

if possible, i'd like her nicknamed "CoffeeCake"

She's ready and nicknamed! ^_^ What will you give for her?

---

Also, the first post will soon be HAS BEEN updated with a bunch of Pichu that I got, to whom it may concern!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
She's ready and nicknamed! ^_^ What will you give for her?

---

Also, the first post will soon be HAS BEEN updated with a bunch of Pichu that I got, to whom it may concern!

hmmm...

charmander lvl1 knows crunch, outrage, flare blitz, and dragon dance named "charbroiled"

or

one of several heal pulse cleffa? multiple names but can rename if you want

Constellation
PinkDiamond
StellaLuna
Kaguya

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
hmmm...

charmander lvl1 knows crunch, outrage, flare blitz, and dragon dance named "charbroiled"

or

one of several heal pulse cleffa? multiple names but can rename if you want

Constellation
PinkDiamond
StellaLuna
Kaguya

Can you get me a Cleffa with the move "Wish" or a mon that learns the move by level-up (Togetic, Slurpuff) ? Or perhaps a Spinarak with "Toxic Spikes" or a Drapion?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Whatever gender, as long as it knows the move ^_^ Don't care about the nickname either, I'm going to use it for breeding!

in a love ball, if that's okay. i'll nickname them and you just pick the one you like best afteer i show them to you.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
in a heal ball, if that's okay. i'll nickname them and you just pick the one you like best afteer i show them to you.

Yeah it's okay! Send me a pm when you're done!
Edit: Also, I need your FC and IGN. :p

EDIT2: Trade completed, thank you very much and enjoy your Starly!
The first post has been updated with a Grubbin, probably more Grubbin to come as I am hunting for a shiny MM for it! ^_^

Last edited:

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
The first post has been updated! Some defensive Squirtle and a special attacking baby Aegislash have been added ^_^

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I have a HA Eevee, Skitty, and Tailow for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back