• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Azure (Act 2 Released!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    So i'm having trouble getting the door to the first Keybearer open. I already redownloaded the game the problem is that I saved after I triggered all of the switches and now there is a bookshelf perpetually in front of the door. I've already re examined all of the bookshelves so there is no missing switch.

if you have a save file before you entered the gym, try and revert to that, if you don't, send me your save file and i can fix it for you.

sorry for the inconvenience!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    A new patch out with some bug fixes and more!
    Spoiler:

Link!
    Remember, you only have to download the latest patch!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2022
    Ive downloaded game 2 days ago. When i opened game and skipped title screen popped up communicate saying:

Script 'PokemonLoad' line 310 NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Whoa. This legit looks awesome. Will most deff do a playthrough of this when the next version comes out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Wow, first update in a few months and it's just a bugfix update? Well, yep. But there is a fun extra thing too (a new field!!)! Rest assured, we are working on Act 2, but here's a small patch in the meantime~

Link!

Also, join our discord :) https://discord.gg/eCs4Mp9

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Act 1.5!

Act Two is still in the works, but in the meantime, here's a pretty big content update for y'all.

What has been added:

Two new sidequests post-Minerva: These sidequests are pretty expansive (and difficult) with valuable rewards, and are hopefully going to be engaging as "post-game" content so to speak. The sidequest hooks are in the library and on the beach in Logium Town A after you beat Minerva.
    One new field: The desert field never really fit as a field for the tropical beachside areas of the Calypsan Island, so we made our own new field that y'all can have fun exploring, the Beach Field. Check out what it fully does in the field effects manual, because some bosses really take advantage of this field!
    One new Mystic Pokemon: Say hi to Mystic Voltorb! Much like its Kantonian counterpart, Mystic Voltorb has the propensity to explode when threatened, but rather than being a bomb, resembles a crystal ball. Seems fitting for a Mystic Form, doesn't it?

Ui77wgm.png

What has been changed:

Difficulty Modes: Previously, the difficulty modes only changed the difficulty of the boss battles. However, we realized that this messed with exp and wasn't a particularly enjoyable experience, especially on casual mode, so we reworked the difficulty mode to affect all trainer battles; Intense mode players might observe higher levels and extra Pokémon on route trainer teams, while casual mode players can expect the opposite. Hopefully, this makes the game more engaging for those playing on a difficulty other than normal.

sHbKPre.jpg

I hope y'all enjoy this update, and be on the lookout for Act Two: Decorum and Ruin in the coming months. Enjoy!

Download Link
    Field Effect Manual
    Encounters and Mystic Forms

Also, if you want to stay up to date with reveals or talk to others about the game, here's our discord server!

https://discord.gg/B4GNhS2VMg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Hi there! A couple of exciting updates for y'all, including Azure 1.6 (not a content update sorry)

So Azure was originally built off of Rejuvenation v12's engine, which was incredibly laggy and prone to crashing. Overall, not a fun time. However, thanks to Cass over at Reborn, we have moved to a better engine, Rejuvenation's v13 engine, and I figured with the influx of new players, it was about time to share it with y'all, in a version I'm calling Azure 1.6, the Great Engine Update. The game should be faster, smoother, and overall much more fun to play on!

Additionally, Act Two is slated to release sometime this summer, so be on the lookout for that!

You must completely delete your old game folder (where you launch the game from) for this to work, and do not be saved in Logium Town A, otherwise it will 100% error out!!!

Also, join our discord! https://discord.gg/B4GNhS2VMg

Download Link

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2023
    I cant figure out how to get the static pokemon like sheildon or chingling to work, and it would be very helpful money wise to have trainers that you can rebattle, ive beaten the demo and im trying to catch all the available pokemon, but will be unable to do so due to lack of money.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    "The Mirror has given us a second chance it seems."

F1lNFFT.jpeg

Act 2 is on the horizon, specifically 3/2/2023, at midnight. With it comes an overhauled Act 1, lots of graphical updates, and some kickass new music.

For those interested, our discord server also has an open beta currently going for everyone in it, so you can play a week early (at the expense of putting up with my bug fixes).

Thanks for sticking with us! And hang tight until release day (or play the open beta), it'll be worth it we promise.

And remember-

"Everything that's about to unfold is meant to happen..."

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Act 2: Decorum and Ruin is here!

Hey y'all, I'm Lexa and I'll be doing a lot of the PR and announcements stuff going forwards here on RelicCastle and on PokeCommunity as well and wanted to introduce myself before we dive on into everything we've got coming along at 8 am PST(GMT-8) or 4 pm UTC (GMT+0) today! As I said, I'm Lexa! I do supplementary writing for Azure as an official member of the development team as well as other assorted tasks, and now PR! Our timeline has been moved up slightly in what we hope comes as a pleasant surprise to those of you in waiting mode! (Arceus knows that I have been waiting to be able to brainrot over a certain character...)

So, right off the bat let's showcase some cool things we've been working on that will be available to you in Azure Act 2: Decorum and Ruin!

SUTDIqa.jpeg

If you couldn't already see, we've got ourselves a gorgeous manor here with an unusual guest atop it... but that's all I'll say on that for now.

In Act 2: Decorum and Ruin you will be met with 6-8 hours of new content, a completely reworked EV and IV system, a massive overhaul of Act 1 content, some absolutely banger tracks from our composers that I personally listen to all the time even at work.

Here is the short version of our latest and greatest features;
    New EV/IV System: Redone to give the player the ability to reallocate EV points any time they want, with a pool of EVs that grow as you level up.
    Tutor.net: Use move tutors on the go! Once you talk to them once, you can use their services from the CyberNav!
    PokeMagnet: Repel unwanted encounters or attract rare ones, all from the CyberNav.
    Killed Friendship: No more friendship evos. Spend your time doing better things.
    New Mystic forms: Four more were added in Act 2, see if you can find them all!

Ry562Gr.jpeg

"If it meant you could finally be free, wouldn't you put on the mask?"

Here we have a new character making their appearance in Act 2! Also featuring Mystic Mime Jr's evolution, Jesterime! (Damn do I need her workout routine...) Honest to god I absolutely love her and I think this art could not have come out better.

We have worked tirelessly at this to bring you all something we think you will truly enjoy and provide a very unique, entertaining, and dynamic experience, massive thanks to our team and our playtesters alike for their efforts and I hope you see the fruits of all of our labor!

We absolutely recommend you restart your game fresh for the best experience possible and make sure to join our Discord to get early access to tons of information!

Thank you all so much for your continued love and support for the game, we appreciate it immensely and we hope that we do your expectations justice!

Here is our download link:
    Act 2 Download Link

These are all of our documentation links:
    Battle Documentation
    Encounter and Misc Documentation
    Field Effect Documentation

If you find any bugs, please reach out to us and let us know!

Last edited:

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    hello love your game so far but i need a little help i need the three password in the manor and the security question is what his ace pokemon so where do you find that i looked everywhere in the manor but i did not find anything do i need do the missing childs quest? thank you for the help
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    hello love your game so far but i need a little help i need the three password in the manor and the security question is what his ace pokemon so where do you find that i looked everywhere in the manor but i did not find anything do i need do the missing childs quest? thank you for the help
    Spoiler:

check all the books in the manor, the one you're looking for is in myron's office!

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Please Please someone help 😭
    Just beat Rose in the grove and her and the keyholder left, everywhere i go is blocked either by smoochum or by rocks, how do I progress??
    An amazing game though just started and I'm in love!!

Back