• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Zorua Mystery Dungeon: Origins

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2023
    title_smaller.png
    Zorua Mystery Dungeon: Origins is a short mod of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Origins, based on the PMD fan-comic Zorua Mystery Dungeon. Expected play-time is 30 minutes to 1 hour.

The story takes place before the events of the comic. Melanie the Ditto and Lumiere the Smeargle are traveling to Pe'kemon city when they find themselves trapped in a small series of Mystery Dungeons. Melanie can copy any Pokémon she meets, while Lumiere can copy any moves they use. Mix and match their abilities to create Pokémon for your team, and overcome any obstacle you face!

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Features:
    Spoiler:

Engine:
    As a mod of PMDO, the engine is the same as listed on the post of said project.

Controls:
    [Can be remapped]
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Code/Script:
    Audino

Graphics:
    Lurils
    Rao Kurai
    Lovi
    +1 Anonymous

General PMD sprites from the PMD Sprite Repository.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2023
    This mod has been updated to use Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Origins ver 0.5.17, along with some minor improvements to the tutorial and enemy behavior!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    god... i desperately wish there were more mystery dungeon fan games out there... I love the series so much and there's so much creativity in the community! Surely there have to be more people out there interested in making Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fan games! Right?! There has to be... please I really don't want PMD to become a dead series ;-;

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2023
    Updated to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Origins version 0.5.20, with minor fixes therein.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2023
    I downloaded the files in GitHub...
    How do you open the actual game? I can't seem to find it in the files.

You'll need to install Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Origins game (Located in that first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Origins link at the top of the post) and then put the Zorua Mystery Dungeon folder inside the MODS folder once you've extracted everything. Then, when you start the game, the mod should show up under "Special Episodes".

Back