• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
Years
  • here are some pics:

image198.jpg

ash-03.jpg

ash-01.jpg

celebi49.jpg

ashmistyluvya.jpg

bscap095.jpg

^ pikachu looks funny there
    bscap086.jpg

Huggle_Pokemon5.jpg

more%20pokemon%20pictures

sorry for all the pics but i could't wait to show you these pics =P

which pics was the cutest this time?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    baby azurill that is a poem about Ash, right?
    Toto, you canged your sig animation again. Good job on the new one.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I would just stand back and watch. I'm a fan, but not obsessed. My head hurts BTW..don't wanna get hurt over a non-existant anime character. No offence to you all who are.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    No, we're all online, it's just that nobod wants their head to hurt that much. Unless..can you kill me and bury me with Ash?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • XD,I'm sure Toto would do the same,and then you both will start fighting on who gets to sit next to Ash,but Pikachu wants to stay next to him and he electrifies you guys,and Ash just sits there with an anime sweatdrop while I sell tickets! XD^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Rika Kamiya said:
    LOL XD,now that's what I call..HOT!! Toto,I bet you wish you were right next to him eh?

You could say that! XD

Rika Kamiya said:
    XD,I'm sure Toto would do the same,and then you both will start fighting on who gets to sit next to Ash,but Pikachu wants to stay next to him and he electrifies you guys,and Ash just sits there with an anime sweatdrop while I sell tickets! XD^^

Next to him? More like on him XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back