• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One time at Band Camp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
Years
  • One time in band camp, Rabbitsdying2 found out she was sleep deprived and got on the Fun time at Pokeland board and posted not so fun things. So until she gets some decent sleep...
    Shingo -it was fun.
    Cart00n -girl, you know how to rech me.
    Fun times -we shall meet again someday.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    You know you are weird when you hold a funeral for a 33.6KBps modem.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
  • One time at band camp, I got lst in the woods. I was hungry and i threw up. Then I wanted to eat it. Then my counselor came to rescue me but I was too hungry and ate him [not the bones of course], and then i was still lost...as a matter of fact, I'm lost as we speak. Hey I could get direction off the net! I'm so smart, kinda queazy, but smart!

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    one time at band camp i met ^^NICK^^ and I crynogenically froze him first before I brought him to the buffet so he wouldnt eat me.

Years
  • One time at band camp, Some Kid slipped on a banana peel, kicked a bigh drum, the drum rolled down a hill, bounced off the camp counselor's ***, and hit the pianist in the head.

One time at band camp, we were playing baseball, and a kid hit the ball so ar, it broke every windshield in the parking lot.

*car alarms go off*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back