• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Wild Pokemon editor that works with expanded Pokemon tables

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
Years
  • I just added in 28 new Pok?mon slots after Chimeco with PGE (Pokemon Game Editor), and wanted to make a few of the new ones catchable, and to see if some of the moves I added in worked, so I opened up Advanced map, and went to the wild Pok?mon tab and they didn't show up in the list. I looked around the A-map inis to see if I needed to change something, but no dice. So I was wondering if there was a way to add the new Pok?mon I added/expanded in with the Pok?mon expander as wild Pok?mon a la the existing ones. They all have names and everything (just stats, moves and misc pokedex info missing currently), just need to add them in to trainers and the wild (where applicable). It should also be noted that from the looks of things, Elite Map has no wild pokemon editor in it as well unless I completely missed it. Any help is appreciated and a fast response is appreciated as I am giving this rom to a friend for him to play when it's done.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2022
    pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9173331#post9173331

The answer. Works a 100 %. And for Trainer Battles use a trainer editor which's .ini you can edit.

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.
    Years
  • pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9173331#post9173331

The answer. Works a 100 %. And for Trainer Battles use a trainer editor which's .ini you can edit.

So, funny story here. I expanded the pokedex in Pokemon emerald and made a fully functional Weavile as a test (he will be in the final game), but couldn't find him in the Pokemon list when I wanted to replace a Wurmple on route 101 so I can make sure everything is kosher when I catch him. I of course tried Elite Map, but that wasn't working so I went to google and typed in Wild pokemon editor that works with expanded pokedex and got sent here not realizing I had made this thread until I looked at the username of the thread creator. Anyways, I tried the solution in the thread you linked and it worked like a charm. Now time to test it out in VBA for kosherness.

Back