• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Apocalipse

123TimCraft

Maker of pokemon fan games and minecrafter
Years
  • Hey everyone who reads this!

My name is 123TimCraft. I am making an awesome game (at least, I hope) using pokémon essentials for you guys to play.

I wanted to make this because I like playing a lot, but I caught myself making more stuff then actually playing.

It is still just an idea, so I don't have a big plot or something yet. I do have a few things that will be included in the game:
    1. Most of the story will be in a post-apocalyptic world. Your goal is of course to make the world right again. A bit of the world is still in-tact, because the elite four and the champion have managed to keep it safe from the evil team.
    2. The beginning of the game will be you dreaming about how it all begun. You will see your island getting destroyed, and your little sis being kidnapped by the evil team.
    3. The story will be based around all the 3 legendary birds and Lugia OR Ho-oh. The evil team will capture Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, wich will make the other legendary pokémon angry.
    4. You chose to either visit Ho-oh or Lugia, wich will give you either a fire, or a water starter. After the starter choise, you will be able to chose if you want a grass starter or not, but I will keep the way that happens secret for a while.
    5. In the beginning of the game, you will go to artic island, where you will have your first rival battle. After that you see Articuno being carried away.
    6. After that comes the first gym, being followed by the other two birds being cought in order of the end part of their names (ArticUNO, ZapDOS, MolTRES).
    7. the name of the evil team is team weather (for now).

That is about how far I have come with the storyline so far. I have got some more in depth information, but that would be to much of a spoiler.

I already have a Lot of the characters worked out. To be exact:
    1. I have the reason why you and your friend head out to save the world/the 3 birds.
    2. I have the reason why the evil team wants to destroy the world.
    3. I have the back story of the 3 executives (Artic, Zap and Molt. I know, not very creative...) ready.
    4. The director of team weather has a backstory as well, but no name yet.

The things I still want is:
    Someone who can do some designing. I am very bad at that point, so if anybody can help me with that...
    A name for the evil team AND its leader. I know I already have the name, but (sorry to the one who made it up) it seems a more like a good team rather then evil.
    MORE STORY! I need more story that can get you past all gyms and the league.

Thank you to everyone that's willing to help me.

Credits:
    Post-apocalyptic idea: TrickyWi (YouTube)
    Evil team idea: Ice Queen (PokéCommunity)
    Extra add-ons in the script: -FL- (pokémon essentials WIKI)
    HelioAU (pokémon essentials WIKI)

If you want to help me with the sprites, post a message saying you want to help (or send me a PM) including a sprite you made yourself. If I like the design, i will contact you!

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Tip: It's spelt "Apocalypse"
    It might be a good idea not to have a spelling mistake in your game's title if you want people to take it seriously.

Back