• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
Years
  • :d

Dark_Gligar.png

I was bored so I recolored some of me sprites :cheeky:
    Hahaha Dark Gligar.... *Hugs em'*! But I don't like it a little, they look like Batman... :dead:

EDIT :: Dose anyone know where I can get overworld sprites of team magma and aqua? I really need em' :disappoin anywho if you don't know what a overworld sprite is here :may: but I need the bad guys >< Thanks.

Last edited:

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
    Years
  • *cough...* Ahem.... ...... hello??? This thread isn't going anywhere o.o it's just stuck on a bridge, p33b anywho lookie what I made!
    hehe.png

Hahaha XD it's Ash, :l I'm making a back and the overworld now... but anywho yeah... Some one please post here TT_TT it's too boring o.o

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Cool Thanks I Am Going To Erase The Dark Gligar Part & Try To Do Something With It!

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • Ok, where to find a sheet with "charaters, item balls, floors, bookcases, houses and stuffs like that inside and outside"-chart?

Edit: Aha, it's called overworld-charts! Can i have a overworld-chart with stuffs inside houses, pokecentres, marts and stuffs like that?

Lightning Deoxy

Master Spriter..I Wish:'(
    Years
  • Happy!

Here Is A Couple Of Recolorings/Wings.
    You Can Put The Pika On Top Of Your t Card Or Any other flat surface!!!!
    It Looks Really Cool With t card.
    SpriteMan2.bmp
    PikaBluWngs.bmp
    PikaBlu.bmp

Please Rate Them!! :classic:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    funky groovy looking steven pikas look ok 8/10

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    oh there cool i cant do splices good :( 8/10 there mixed with poochyena and mightyena arent they?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back