• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Please help me fill out my Livingdex. Great pokemon offered in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShilohPell

Master Breeder
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2018
    LF: Gliscor (Or pokemon holding Razor Fang), All mythicals other than Celebi, Deoxys, Magearna, Marshadow, or Zeraora.

FT: Every basic pokemon that can be bred (Up to 5 perfect IVs of your choice guaranteed, custom nature) Hidden ability gen 7 starters or Rockruff, Shiny Chansey.

Note: If you want a custom competition pokemon, it will take some time to breed it. No, I won't level it up. You'll have to train it yourself. I have Own Tempo Rockruff perfect for getting yourself a dusk form Lycanroc. All pokemon are obtained and bred using legitimate methods. No hacks here.

Last edited:
    Years
  • LF: Gliscor (Or pokemon holding Razor Fang), All mythicals other than Celebi, Deoxys, Magearna, Marshadow, or Zeraora.

FT: Every basic pokemon that can be bred (Up to 5 perfect IVs of your choice guaranteed, custom nature) Hidden ability gen 7 starters or Rockruff, Shiny Chansey.

Note: If you want a custom competition pokemon, it will take some time to breed it. No, I won't level it up. You'll have to train it yourself. I have Own Tempo Rockruff perfect for getting yourself a dusk form Lycanroc. All pokemon are obtained and bred using legitimate methods. No hacks here.

I would trade you a gliscor or gligar holding a razor fang with its hidden ability and 4-5 IVs. I have both genders in supply, and can add any nickname if desired. Are you still interested in trading?

I would love the shiny chansey.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back