• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Custom Feature Question] Pokémon League Like Battle Frontier Dome

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2023
    Hi guys, working on my Essentials project I'm in trouble about a little thing.
    I'd like to make a Pokémon League like a knockout tournament, the thing that comes closest to my idea is the Battle Frontier Dome, in Pokémon Emerald.

I would make a list of trainers from which to draw the various opponents and simulating the results of NPC battles (and possibly visualize the scheme of the tournament).

I think the Battle Tower Script work in a way close to this (at least about the extraction of a casual trainer from a list).

Before starting to break my head about this problem, I'd like to know if there someone who has just resolved this problem!

Thank you a lot! :smile:

Terigonarct

Lead Developer, Pokémon Rhodium/Pokémon Thorium
    Years
  • Your idea sounds really interesting! Now while I haven't had to deal with this issue personally I have looked into it a bit. If you're looking for something that works more out-of-the-box I would use the Pokémon World Tournament plugin Luka SJ had on his website. This plugin does... Well, everything you're looking for. Basically what you're looking for is B2W2's PWT but as a Pokémon League (or at least, thats what I gather from your comment).

The plugin isn't on Luka SJ's site anymore but I'm pretty sure there'll be a copy somewhere. If you can't find a link PM me and I'll do some digging :)

I'm not really sure of another way to easily do something like this. The PWT plugin is your best bet in my opinion. I hope this helped!

Back