• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime Is Not Drawn Anymore?

TheBatPrince

Banned
Years
  • 3D anime just looks.. so uncanny, even when it's done well. Maybe it's just the classic illustrative anime artist in me, but I don't think I could ever share the same appreciation for CGI models that I can for proper, frame by frame animation.

Well CGI Models are great too, as they were quite kick-butt in Beast Wars.

However it's not even so much that. It's just more like the Artists that are doing it all; have Cursed Hands. They are only trying to make Money off of it, or Fame. And that's why the Hands look impure who made it.

P.S. I was originally referring to just like "Drawing In Photoshop" type of Art style. It's amazing no doubt, as the DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Character Arts were amazingly inked on the Computer. It's just kind of sad that the Computer is taking care of most of the Linework and such. Inking maybe is an exception, but to Keyframe a whole Scene with just a few little Parameters is nonsense.

Back