• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Little Help Pls ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    sry for posting wrg k ? mayb post here will do ? Ok i need help on pokemon shiny gold...i seem to cant get into the light house atolivine city and go into the underground door at goldenrod city...At Eruteak city the man stand blocking the stairs in legendary pokemon tower wants WHAT ? At olivine city i cant get into the ship ==

Some help pls guys... thanks ^^

Last edited:

agent destroyer

pokemon prof. for team rocket
    Years
  • sry for posting wrg k ? mayb post here will do ? Ok i need help on pokemon shiny gold...i seem to cant get into the light house atolivine city and go into the underground door at goldenrod city...At Eruteak city the man stand blocking the stairs in legendary pokemon tower wants WHAT ? At olivine city i cant get into the ship ==

Some help pls guys... thanks ^^

how many badges have you got?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    err at the trainer card there the 1st 2nd 4th and 5th 1 i got only these 4 badges...what i gonna do now @@

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    but where can i get fog badge i cant get into the lighthouse and underground .. lighthouse i till the door but just cant get in...underground is locked what should i do @@

agent destroyer

Years
  • i'll look into the lighthouse but can you access part of the underground or none at all? because there is a basement you can't access until you get the basement key which you can't get until you get to the top of radio tower after the 7 badge (i don't what to spoil it.)
    you get the fog badge at Eruteak city

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    sry omega but pls let us continue i dunno where else i can get help @@'' i cant getinto the lighthouse at all and i got the 1st 2nd 4ht and 5th badge only din have the 3rd 1...means i got the fog badge already...the underground i can go into the locked door only..adn the radio tower i cant go to the top..u say the 7 badge but the olivine gym's leader is inside the lighthouse which i cant get into the lighthouse at all == and erutaek's right site i cant get into it also.. i'm going nowhere ==

agent destroyer

Years
  • sry omega but pls let us continue i dunno where else i can get help @@'' i cant getinto the lighthouse at all and i got the 1st 2nd 4ht and 5th badge only din have the 3rd 1...means i got the fog badge already...the underground i can go into the locked door only..adn the radio tower i cant go to the top..u say the 7 badge but the olivine gym's leader is inside the lighthouse which i cant get into the lighthouse at all == and erutaek's right site i cant get into it also.. i'm going nowhere ==

try the help and request forum.

you can't ge to the top of radio tower until the 7 badge also did you battle the rival near the olivine city gym

Years
  • Oh look, the mod arrived. O:

Anyway, for Shiny Gold questions, always check the Shiny Gold thread first. Also, make sure to post in the right forum. Game Development and ROM-Hacking are two very different forums. ^_^;;

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back